POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnk

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Mooresville
    I am sure there are a lot of people here that pay the minimum payments on their credit cards, while continuing to charge them into oblivion.
    what's your point? a person such as you describe is putting only themselves deeper in debt while Washington is putting ALL of into massive debt. that's my point.
    i couldn't care less about how individuals handle their finances but i DO care about how Washington spends the dollars i am forced to send them. Rep's & Dem's both to blame.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    It doesn't matter who is running - as long as the voices keep saying "vote dumocrap".
    That's as may be, as long as you understand that a lot of people who vote Republican hear similar voices. I heard and obeyed in every presidential general election since 1980, never enthusiastically voting for the Elephant candidate, but voting against everyone the Donkeys put up. Come this November, it will be the same.

nonobaddog

Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    That's as may be, as long as you understand that a lot of people who vote Republican hear similar voices. I heard and obeyed in every presidential general election since 1980, never enthusiastically voting for the Elephant candidate, but voting against everyone the Donkeys put up. Come this November, it will be the same.
    That is very true. For a few decades now most people are voting against the perceived greater evil. I don't think it was always that way.
    Lately the dumocraps have been running terrible candidates but it doesn't matter to them since they are just figureheads anyhow. And it doesn't seem to matter to their voters. They are told these are good candidates and they believe.

Top Bottom