Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Merry Christmas kids.

I can still say that right?
    Hell yes I can!

[video=youtube;sW85ZcswiqM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW85ZcswiqM[/video]

protias

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Formerly Greensburg
    Our local bank HAD (no longer) a "Gun Free Zone" sign with the red bar over a Berretta 92....I was going in one morning to make my deposit and I mentioned to one of the girls that sign...She smiled and said, "We all know you carry revolvers so that sign does not apply to you..."

12716694_866723753453578_881177016_n.jpg

The door got busted and they replaced the door but not the sign...I asked her about that and she said "We just keep forgetting..." and smiled....I love when my local bank ignores out of state corporate policy...

Sounds like a good time to report it to corporate.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Sounds like a good time to report it to corporate.

One of us is confused. You have "molon labe" as your sig, but it sounds like you're saying that the bank should be reported for not posting a "guns forbidden" sign... That is, that they should prohibit guns there. Did you perhaps misread his post?

Blessings,
    Bill

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Merry Christmas kids.

I can still say that right?

I don't really care so much about what people want to call it. But I still call it Christmas if for no other reason than to defy political correctness.

The PreseDon Elect says that will be the new norm.

In fact, I was discussing my medical tests with my doctor (he was a tad surprised there was no plaque in my arteries, I told him it was my natural diet, butter, lard, and lots and lots of meat) But what surprised me was that my VA doctor said Merry Christmas before hanging up.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The PreseDon Elect says that will be the new norm.

In fact, I was discussing my medical tests with my doctor (he was a tad surprised there was no plaque in my arteries, I told him it was my natural diet, butter, lard, and lots and lots of meat) But what surprised me was that my VA doctor said Merry Christmas before hanging up.

Wow. Defying Obama before she's out office.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've normally held the attitude of wishing folks "Merry Christmas" over "happy holidays" as a push back of political correctness. But the more I rethink that strategy, the more I believe Jesus wouldn't want me using the advent of his taking human form so that we'd have a path for eternal life as a political arguing point. Old habits are hard to break. I won't claim I no longer have that as a motive but I'm trying to change it from an argument to a blessing.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Ladies and gentlemen, and anyone who considers him/herself anything other than one of those two choices:

It is a rare thing when I do this. This post is more than worthy.

While none of us have rep numbers anymore, I would like to draw your attention to Actaeon's post, quoted below. This, my friends, is the best way I've ever seen this phrased. Kindly drop an approving rep of zero points on Act for this post.

Yes, you read correctly, I am calling in a rep bomb. Hit him with everything (approving) you've got.

Blessings,
    Bill

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom