• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't see why more blacks don't. Is smaller government, personal responsibility, non-confiscatory tax system really a racial division? Or cultural?

No, you're asking the wrong question. The question is why don't Black people stop supporting Democrats. Neither party is deserving, because both hold obvious biases.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    2r3p3pE.jpg

happy_feet_logical.gif

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    No, you're asking the wrong question. The question is why don't Black people stop supporting Democrats. Neither party is deserving, because both hold obvious biases.

If Trump does manage to bring back manufacturing and jobs to a lot of the cities that were devastated when they left, I think you might see a lot of people who saw themselves as life long democrats decide to switch.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If Trump does manage to bring back manufacturing and jobs to a lot of the cities that were devastated when they left, I think you might see a lot of people who saw themselves as life long democrats decide to switch.

Ha Ha!
    ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, AND PBS will proclaim the jobs came back because of Barack Obama's highly successful economic policies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

You'd be right. If he can deliver on that, it's a game changer. But the way the economics of business work, that would be insanely difficult. That a LOT of laws passing.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

He could focus extra attention on places like Detroit for revitalizing and throw the dems under the wheels for decades.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Ha Ha!
    ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, AND PBS will proclaim the jobs came back because of Barack Obama's highly successful economic policies.

QFT.

Somehow in the medias eyes the crap economy of Obama years were caused by Bush not Obama, while the great economy of the 90's was caused by Clinton, not Reagan/Bush I. I'm not saying Bush II didn't have a hand in the crap economy, just that if a prior president gets blamed for a bad economy, then a prior president should get blamed for a good one as well

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't see why more blacks don't. Is smaller government, personal responsibility, non-confiscatory tax system really a racial division? Or cultural?

No. I'm asking the correct question. I'm asking an individualist question. Basically, I'm agreeing with Stephan A Smith. I'm sure you've seen the CNN interview where Michael Smirconish grilled Smith on is assertion that Black people should vote Republican at least once. Smirconish couldn't seem to grasp why, because he thinks collectively. Smith's explanation was actually very individualistic. Each Black person should evaluate for themselves who they should vote for and not let everyone else tell them who, as a collective group, they should vote for.

White people don't ban together and say, because we're White, we should all vote Republican because Republicans are better for Whites than Democrats. No. White people, as individuals, mostly determine who best represents their own individual interests, according to their own individual needs and views. Why can't Blacks? Well, I'll answer that by answering this question:

That's a horrible point. If you're asking why Black people today are no longer Republicans like their forefathers, then it's fair to ask why aren' whites today Democrats like their own forefathers?

Black people vote for Democrats mostly because they're told that's who they need to vote for. Their told by Democrats and their peers. White people vote for both Republicans and Democrats, and for the most part, race has nothing to do with that decision, at all. Please don't get out of this that I'm saying that makes Whites superior. What I'm saying is that race shouldn't matter.

Individuals' own needs should matter more. Each individual Black person/family should not give a flying **** who other Blacks are voting for. I don't let White people tell me who best represents the White man because I don't give a flying ****. I care about my own and my family's needs and values and I vote for whichever candidate might cause the least harm to that.

I can see people on welfare who don't want to get a job voting for Dems, whether they're black or white. But working class, middle class, upper class individuals have no reason to vote Democrat other than ideology. There is nothing inherently "Black" about Democrats other than the soft racism of low expectations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom