Lafayette, Indiana
    15056412_568132293392810_2104123670905689532_n.jpg

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Get ready for liberals to start saying "But the constitution says!!!!" in the coming days... That document they had zero respect for the past 8 years.................

ojc85n1.png

This is the best argument I will be using with my liberal friends. This is why you should always vote for a smaller federal government with limited powers. One day you won't like the person in charge.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    they are mad because there jobs are gone!!!!

I think they're madder because their Ideology was rejected. And they're mad that the legacy and thousands upon thousands of regulations they've labored so hard to thrust upon America might be erased with the incoming President's pen.

This is the best argument I will be using with my liberal friends. This is why you should always vote for a smaller federal government with limited powers. One day you won't like the person in charge.

this.

This election has offered me the opportunity to drill into the minds of lefty acquaintances that the pen and phone work against you when it's the other party using it. Payback's a ***** when you authorize your president to do it. And then I imply they're dumbasses for being so myopic.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think they're madder because their Ideology was rejected. And they're mad that the legacy and thousands upon thousands of regulations they've labored so hard to thrust upon America might be erased with the incoming President's pen.

this.

This election has offered me the opportunity to drill into the minds of lefty acquaintances that the pen and phone work against you when it's the other party using it. Payback's a ***** when you authorize your president to do it. And then I imply they're dumbasses for being so myopic.

Doesn't matter.
    They won't understand.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

this.

You misunderstand the Progressive viewpoint. They believe they're completely right all of the time. ANYTHING they do to advance their agenda is fully justified and completely proper; up to and including mass murder. Conversely, any opposition to their agenda is totally evil and not in any way justifiable. In the Progressive mind, "Fair Play" is "give me everything I want the instant I want it." Anything else is "bigotry, racism, hate, and Fascism."

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom