FgU9XdA.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You misunderstand the Progressive viewpoint. They believe they're completely right all of the time. ANYTHING they do to advance their agenda is fully justified and completely proper; up to and including mass murder. Conversely, any opposition to their agenda is totally evil and not in any way justifiable. In the Progressive mind, "Fair Play" is "give me everything I want the instant I want it." Anything else is "bigotry, racism, hate, and Fascism."

I understand that. The people I talk to about it aren't that bad off yet.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

It takes a certain type of education to work on a car. It can gained in several different ways, but you can't just lift up the good and go to work. The problem is, that education doesn't involve indoctrination at one of the liberal bastions. So they narrow the definition of education.

Sort of how ancient xenophobia was manifested in the term "barbarian."

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    You misunderstand the Progressive viewpoint. They believe they're completely right all of the time. ANYTHING they do to advance their agenda is fully justified and completely proper; up to and including mass murder. Conversely, any opposition to their agenda is totally evil and not in any way justifiable. In the Progressive mind, "Fair Play" is "give me everything I want the instant I want it." Anything else is "bigotry, racism, hate, and Fascism."

Straight out of Saul Alinsky's playbook...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It takes a certain type of education to work on a car. It can gained in several different ways, but you can't just lift up the good and go to work. The problem is, that education doesn't involve indoctrination at one of the liberal bastions. So they narrow the definition of education.

Sort of how ancient xenophobia was manifested in the term "barbarian."

Many jobs require education other than college.
    But we're looked down upon.
    Till they want to use our money to pay for THEIR college, so they can then belittle us.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Anybody have that picture of president stompyfoot shaking President Trumps hand? He looks pretty salty. I had him confused for Lot's wife for a little bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom