jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The sign is not on his property.
    Technically it's likely in the easement, but Dude, it's right next to his mail box.

If I'm gonna argue he's not a Trumper I'd say something more like having a sign there doesn't mean Comey put it there. But even if he did, saying the sign in his yard means he is using his position to influence the election is setting a precedent Democrats probably wouldn't want set. Shall we look at the signs in the yards of IRS high ranking officials? News media? Do they really want yard signs to be the indicator?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well I kind of thought it was political, and it was a funny picture. I don't believe Comey put it there. It's more likely the hyperventilating douche who posted it did it

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You [STRIKE]would[/STRIKE] might be wrong. One of the news orgs checked auditors records for the address (they said). I'll see if I can find the link later.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Turn's out source is OccupyDemocrats which I won't dignify with a link

I found it top of page with a google search on 'Trump sign at Comey's house'

"A search through real estate listings confirms that indeed this is the $3 million house purchased by Comey in 2010."

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    xHgSMKi.jpg

V2Ha7zn.png

baK0UdZ.jpg

X0KorO9.png

SVFmTdx.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Does he still own it? Does he live there, or rent it out? DO we have an address we can stick in GIS and see?

Don't know. Most wealthy peeps I know have everything owned by some innocuous sounding corporation. When you look up owner information all you get is 'xyz corporation' or some such. As an example look up the owner of record of any of Trump's aircraft. I was kind of surprised, because as a cop of any sort you wouldn't think he would want to be traceable to an address by name.

But I consider the source to be beyond specious so kind of makes the whole thing moot

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom