• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Misfire. It was a video of Johnson's latest stumble.

Either the brain damage from the dope is manifesting itself or he is extremely tired, or both.

What I've learned as of late is that the libertarians like to distance themselves from the Libertarians because the Libertarians aren't pure enough to be real libertarians. I kinda think that if you voted for a Libertarian, whether supported by libertarians or not, you'll be wasting your vote if they win.

Geez, and I thought the GOP had party identity problems.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    That's one view, and I'm not saying it's wrong. Maybe part of the problem is one of semantics. I'm not sure what word better describes someone who wants maximum liberty with minimum government. Right now, as a society, we call those people "libertarians". The party of the same name (capitalized as a proper noun) has problems in that the people they run to fulfill those ambitions have to answer questions that don't lend themselves to small government answers.

By the same logic, Republicans hardly work in favor of the republic (a representative democracy), though Democrats certainly work in favor of democracy. The largest problem with the latter is that the media has convinced many that that's somehow a good thing.

Meteor 2016!

Blessings,
    Bill

What I've learned as of late is that the libertarians like to distance themselves from the Libertarians because the Libertarians aren't pure enough to be real libertarians. I kinda think that if you voted for a Libertarian, whether supported by libertarians or not, you'll be wasting your vote if they win.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    14908365_944631035670934_3021101250736215061_n.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    He's an angry SJW liberal pretending to be something he's not.

QFT

I heard bill weld over the weekend commenting blasting comney and defending hitlary over the emails.

ETA

Here it is.......
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/31/polit...rvation-clinton/?iid=ob_lockedrail_bottomlist

The Trump campaign says it's evidence the FBI director is doing the right thing despite political pressure, but Clinton's allies say it is may violate federal laws barring the interference of justice officials in political events just before the election.Weld blasted Trump with a reference to the "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" scene where a mob of villagers lob ridiculous arguments that their victim is a witch.
    "Mr. Trump braying about this latest development reminds me of the guy in Monty Python who says 'She's a witch, burn her! Burn her!" Weld said, with a mock British accent. "It has no more content than that. And the point of that skit in Monty Python was that those townspeople were ignorant and stupid -- not that they were great."

Weld basically calls Trump supporters ignorant and stupid. - **** this guy.

Camerota asked Weld if he thought that he and Johnson were drawing votes from Clinton and could end up tossing the race to Trump, but he argued that he was confident they were pulling moderate Republican voters away from Trump.

Weld admits they are in it to give hitlary the win. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    QFT

I heard bill weld over the weekend commenting blasting comney and defending hitlary over the emails.

ETA

Here it is......

Weld blasted Trump with a reference to the "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" scene where a mob of villagers lob ridiculous arguments that their victim is a witch.
    "Mr. Trump braying about this latest development reminds me of the guy in Monty Python who says 'She's a witch, burn her! Burn her!" Weld said, with a mock British accent. "It has no more content than that. And the point of that skit in Monty Python was that those townspeople were ignorant and stupid -- not that they were great."

The interesting thing is SHE WAS A WITCH! The "ignorant " townspeople were right.

How cute that his example proves him wrong.
    How illustrative of his thought processes that he doesn't realize it.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

More purity tests than Hans Globke and the Nuremburg Laws.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yes it's real. I have seen it. I'm sure the text in the linked article makes the HRC case, but I have no interest in Slate. i just like the headline.

a584a56771Capture.PNG

Huzrjim

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Monroe County
    Clinton Rally in Ohio
    bill clinton ohio rally.jpg

Clinton Rally in Ohio as Reported by Media. Enthusiasm is so high that individuals showed up multiple times (will probably vote the same way).
    photoshopped hillary rally.jpg

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Got this notice when I brought up Google this morning:

14956535_10209562022421811_9112469678978099041_n.jpg

The first thing I thought of was:

[video=youtube;Sh8mNjeuyV4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh8mNjeuyV4[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom