13700082_1357439774269427_867800023254657432_n.jpg

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

I really wish someone had been there to call him on that one. "Deserve what, Charlie? What is it you think you deserve?" and pushing the issue until he actually fumbled around and found some kind of BS answer.

Maybe someone like Ted Nugent. I could easily imagine him saying the above, and finishing with, "I'll tell you what some of us think you deserve- a tall tree and a short rope! That was the traditional way of dealing with treason in a public official... that or a bucket of tar, a bunch of feathers, and a fence rail."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Jesus Christ, man. It's an obvious photoshop. It's humor. That's the joke. There's no "discredit" here, just humor.

It's a comparison of a similar piece of clothing to a piece in Seinfeld... with the common fashion line "who wore it better" added to it. The photoshop added to emphasize the comparison.

This thread is for funny pictures, not debating politics. If I want to "discredit" the Trumps [STRIKE]I'll do it in one of those many threads.[/STRIKE] [first I'll need to aquire some credibilty, so don't wait up]

Fixy

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I really wish someone had been there to call him on that one. "Deserve what, Charlie? What is it you think you deserve?" and pushing the issue until he actually fumbled around and found some kind of BS answer.

Maybe someone like Ted Nugent. I could easily imagine him saying the above, and finishing with, "I'll tell you what some of us think you deserve- a tall tree and a short rope! That was the traditional way of dealing with treason in a public official... that or a bucket of tar, a bunch of feathers, and a fence rail."

Maybe what he means is that only non law abiding citizens should have guns so they can maintain the fountain of money known as Drugs Inc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom