• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Funny. You didn't express that much concern when the Communist Party endorsed Obama.

I don't recall anyone explicitly asking the president about the Communist party endorsement, and him dodging and weaving. I'm sure the New Black Panthers and a variety of Black Racist groups endorsed Obama too, but I can't find anywhere where he was asked to comment on their endorsements. While I don't expect Trump to go searching for fringe groups with unsavory positions who have endorsed him so he can disavow them, I expect if asked about a particular group, he either accept of deny wanting their support. Therein lies the difference.
    ...but as always, since I said it, it magically won't make sense.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    The first fail is in your first sentence. I don't expect the Democrat media to ask Obama about his Communist endorsement.

The second fail is that I was addressing mrjarrell and his statements, not the media.

The third fail is that Trump does not meet with the KKK, but Obama has publicly met with the Black Panthers and BLM.

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Going from memory here, but I believe Ron Paul was given a donation by some White Supremacists, and did not return it. He did make a statement to the effect that that donation would not "buy" his ear nor gain them any voice in his decisions, but that he was keeping the money because it kept them from spending it on someone more in agreement with their views.

Also... keep it civil. Insults will be addressed. This is your in-thread warning. :mods:

Blessings,
    Bill

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Gentlemen!
    Keep in mind the Media standards: if Democrats are supported by unsavory groups, it means nothing; if Republicans are supported by unsavory groups, it is because the Republicans are in complete agreement with their hate-filled views. This is considered "balanced reporting."

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The real KKK and David Duke HAVE endorsed Trump and he has not refused their endorsement.

[video=youtube;yseotd_fxWY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yseotd_fxWY[/video]

Trump: 'David Duke Is a Bad Person' Who I Disavowed

upoRb9D.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I don't recall anyone explicitly asking the president about the Communist party endorsement, and him dodging and weaving. I'm sure the New Black Panthers and a variety of Black Racist groups endorsed Obama too, but I can't find anywhere where he was asked to comment on their endorsements. While I don't expect Trump to go searching for fringe groups with unsavory positions who have endorsed him so he can disavow them, I expect if asked about a particular group, he either accept of deny wanting their support. Therein lies the difference.
    ...but as always, since I said it, it magically won't make sense.

Nobody ever asks the President hard questions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom