Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Our candidate didn't get elected, so let's kick our feet and scream it's not fair.

I didn't call for revolution when Obama got elected. That's the thing about elected officials. Sometimes your guy doesn't win.

Well, when you've only paid attention to politics for a couple years, you may not know things.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    13241310_593365187498902_1317657099095748411_n.jpg

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Flip and mirror image that one, put an elephant in the frames and I'm not sure who is more hypocritical.

After a while, you get tired of hypocrites not having to pay the price. That is part of why Trump is doing so well. People listen to the press rail on what they defend in Democrats and have decided that they lack credibility. The cartoonist should have replaced the Donkey with the press to make a better point.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    After a while, you get tired of hypocrites not having to pay the price. That is part of why Trump is doing so well. People listen to the press rail on what they defend in Democrats and have decided that they lack credibility. The cartoonist should have replaced the Donkey with the press to make a better point.

:yesway:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Flip and mirror image that one, put an elephant in the frames and I'm not sure who is more hypocritical.

True dat.

...though I would put the actions of a President "on the job" as demanding more discretion and deserving more scrutiny than that of a private citizen....and that's my best defense of Trump on this issue.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

No question that transgenders are messed up in the head. But are they all pedophiles now?
    If the news is any indication, it seems to me that pedophiles have all the access that they need in our churches and schools. And it ain't transgenders doing the molesting.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    No question that transgenders are messed up in the head. But are they all pedophiles now?
    If the news is any indication, it seems to me that pedophiles have all the access that they need in our churches and schools. And it ain't transgenders doing the molesting.

I've not seen any evidence that transgenders molest more or less than the population at large. To me, this has been a weird, fear-based argument to make.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

It isn't about transgenders assaulting kids per se. However, it literally opens the bathroom doors to those who would.

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    I've not seen any evidence that transgenders molest more or less than the population at large. To me, this has been a weird, fear-based argument to make.

It's a hard thing to proof, regardless, given the <1% of the population that declare themselves to be transgendered.

I'm worried more about someone hanging out with my kids that is allowed to be there but has ill-intent of whatever nature.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    It isn't about transgenders assaulting kids per se. However, it literally opens the bathroom doors to those who would.

It's a hard thing to proof, regardless, given the <1% of the population that declare themselves to be transgendered.

I'm worried more about someone hanging out with my kids that is allowed to be there but has ill-intent of whatever nature.

That is the point. It is not the transgender people, but those who will take advantage of the situation and enter public restrooms with ill intent. That would include pedophiles, perverts, and rapists. This thinking endangers especially girls and young women, as if pleasing 0.3% of the population trumps the safety and privacy rights of the overwhelming majority of citizens.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Someone I know has done a lot of work for those alleged to have molested children. I have never had a transsexual accused of any sort of sex offense (drugs, yes. but not that stuff).

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

So we're not worried about pedophile lesbians or pedophile gay men?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom