Not open for further replies.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    13015543_10207142082245138_8129186736869848711_n.jpg
    I'm always amazed at just how many people living outside complain about America role in the world.... right until they need American intervention to consolidate their interests.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm always amazed at just how many people living outside complain about America role in the world.... right until they need American intervention to consolidate their interests.

Yup. We show up with guns, or food and water.

And America does indeed *bread* animals... just ask PETA...

There was some good comments about that at the bottom of the page.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

I like this answer.

I also like a shorter, more direct and to-the-point answer, despite it making me sound like a liberal to say it: Tanya? GFY. Sideways.

Simply, I'm tired of being belittled by people who can't understand freedom because they've never known it. Truthfully, neither have we, but we're a d**n sight closer to it than she is.

Also, I would take the description "animal" as a compliment, though she likely refers to the fact that they don't talk as we do and cannot work out differences. What she forgets is that the antelope can't work out differences with the lion, nor the sheep with the wolf. Civilized people as she defines the term, are always going to be prey to that element of society, whether the predator is a punk in an alley or their own government.

Blessings,
    Bill

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I like this answer.

I also like a shorter, more direct and to-the-point answer, despite it making me sound like a liberal to say it: Tanya? GFY. Sideways.

Simply, I'm tired of being belittled by people who can't understand freedom because they've never known it. Truthfully, neither have we, but we're a d**n sight closer to it than she is.

Also, I would take the description "animal" as a compliment, though she likely refers to the fact that they don't talk as we do and cannot work out differences. What she forgets is that the antelope can't work out differences with the lion, nor the sheep with the wolf. Civilized people as she defines the term, are always going to be prey to that element of society, whether the predator is a punk in an alley or their own government.

Blessings,
    Bill

Achilles glared at him and answered, "Fool, prate not to me about covenants. There can be no covenants between men and lions...

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Bu bu but, what about Androclese?

Hippie crap written before the time of hippies trying to teach us that our enemies aren't really our enemies, if we're nice to those who would prey on us they'll be nice to us.

Doesn't often work out that way in real life. With very few exceptions there are no covenants between lions and men.

Last edited:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana

Much like the sports teams, those are also named in honor of the brave warrior culture of the native American tribes, not as a derrogitory jab. And it is not a coincidence that our Nation Anthem includes a crafty play on the word 'Brave' which is symbolic again of Indiian warriors, and the ongoing culture of bravery in this country. I get so frustrated by the arguments that using sny references to native Americans are inappropriate or derrogitory.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom