6YyPDXt.jpg

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I seldom disagree with you, but unsub refers to the unknown subject, whereas she is the known subject in an ongoing criminal investigation. Possibly suspect, Person of Interest or the accused would be better terms.

A fair point. I was just referencing the criminal investigation and the fact that most of the people so referenced have some deep psychological issues and a long history of criminal behavior. A case might be made for that part of her psyche being unknown to the public at large, but that's not the traditional meaning, I agree.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I get your meaning ans must say that I consider her a sociopath. HIPPA would preclude her psychiatrist from affirming. Although there are those new Obama executive orders to consider. It could be that her NICS would be blocked and she will still get the football.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Well, a security check would have disqualified barky to clean the trash cans in the White House, but we're stuck with him living there.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    black_voters.jpg

If the cartoon isn’t clear enough, Hillary Clinton – and all other Democrats that have ever run for office – use black voters for their own benefit, and cast them aside after election day.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    QUOTE=pudly;6446113]

DshIvvi.jpg
    [/QUOTE]

They don't teach cursive writing in school anymore. The next generation won't be able to read the founding documents.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    They don't teach cursive writing in school anymore. The next generation won't be able to read the founding documents.

Fortunately, they are easily available in printed text form as well. But your point is still correct. Not being easily readable, they will be considered more and more like "Old English". This will contribute to the view that it is out of date and no longer relevant. Sigh...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom