• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Ah. I turned off avatars years ago. Thanks for the clarification.

Okay. Another interpretation...

They both shop at the same clothing store as Jamil.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    wings_bird.jpg

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Which means exactly nothing, since politics is not wings on a bird.
    And wings of a bird work together to achieve the same goal.
    Right Wing and Left Wing politics are not trying to achieve the same goal, with the exception of the goal of staying in office.

The point. You found it.

Exactly. While ideologically their stated goals are different, what has become apparent is that they do have a common goal -- to gain power and to keep it. There is a Washington establishment that will say what voters want to hear during election time, but then go to Washington and not keep their promises. Look how grass root voters delivered Republicans the House, and then the Senate, and virtually no meaningful opposition to Obama's policies has taken place as they promised would. They are drunk with power and will do anything to keep it. Not all, but too many, on both sides of the aisle. Thus the rise of Trump, right or wrong. People are fed up with career politicians. And those power-drunk politicians are mobilizing all weapons at their disposal against both Trump and Cruz, because they threaten their power and livelihood, including career politicians, K Street Lobbyists, and highly-placed un-elected bureaucrats.

:ranton:

Last edited:

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    dem_voter_stupid.jpg

Saw this circulating on the Internet. Apparently she did not actually say that, according to the sources that I checked, although I am sure that she believes it.

Regarding Morris' book, “Rewriting History”, by Dick Morris, was published in 2004 and made the NY Times bestseller list. Dick Morris was an adviser to Bill Clinton and became his campaign manager in the 1996 election. Dick Morris spent a lot of time with Bill and Hillary Clinton and knew them intimately. Dick Morris has become a serious critic of Bill and Hillary Clinton and in “Rewriting History” he reveals the truth about Hillary, the truth that only an insider and confidant could have. Here are some excerpts from “Rewriting History.”

“Some of Hillary’s hidden side is indeed dark.”

“Both of the Clintons are masters of subterfuge.”

“By contrast, Hillary knows full well who she is and what parts of her must never be exposed to public view. She reminds herself consciously, day after day, which parts of herself to hide and which to expose. Where Bill’s instinct for deception is neurotic, Hillary’s is opportunistic. He wants to hide his private life from our eyes; Hillary seeks to conceal her character from our view. But the things that Hillary hides are integral to her political essence. They are who she is and what makes her tick. Her trickery is designed to hide her most basic character and instincts from all of us.”

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    dem_voter_stupid.jpg

Saw this circulating on the Internet. Apparently she did not actually say that, according to the sources that I checked, although I am sure that she believes it.

Regarding Morris' book, “Rewriting History”, by Dick Morris, was published in 2004 and made the NY Times bestseller list. Dick Morris was an adviser to Bill Clinton and became his campaign manager in the 1996 election. Dick Morris spent a lot of time with Bill and Hillary Clinton and knew them intimately. Dick Morris has become a serious critic of Bill and Hillary Clinton and in “Rewriting History” he reveals the truth about Hillary, the truth that only an insider and confidant could have. Here are some excerpts from “Rewriting History.”

“Some of Hillary’s hidden side is indeed dark.”

“Both of the Clintons are masters of subterfuge.”

“By contrast, Hillary knows full well who she is and what parts of her must never be exposed to public view. She reminds herself consciously, day after day, which parts of herself to hide and which to expose. Where Bill’s instinct for deception is neurotic, Hillary’s is opportunistic. He wants to hide his private life from our eyes; Hillary seeks to conceal her character from our view. But the things that Hillary hides are integral to her political essence. They are who she is and what makes her tick. Her trickery is designed to hide her most basic character and instincts from all of us.”

I read those thoughts about and descriptions of her and I can't help but expect someone to use the word, "unsub".

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I read those thoughts about and descriptions of her and I can't help but expect someone to use the word, "unsub".
    I seldom disagree with you, but unsub refers to the unknown subject, whereas she is the known subject in an ongoing criminal investigation. Possibly suspect, Person of Interest or the accused would be better terms.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom