• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Landslide victory for Bernie,. that will be the first election I won;t vote in since Carter v, Ford. I will be working on fortifying the bunker from the time he is nominated.

He has no chance of winning against any republican candidate.

But hey if you're going to stay home, then he might very well win.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    nickelback.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I don't think you have to worry about bush... hahahahaha. He's spending the price of a new car on every vote and still only managing 6th place.

Hell, if he would give me what he is spending per vote, I might consider voting for him! :):

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Hell, if he would give me what he is spending per vote, I might consider voting for him! :):
    Bass turd could pay off my house and I wouldn't vote for him. I'd tell him I would, and pretend I did, but I wouldn't...

Now if he by some magical act of God, he get the nomination... I'd have to. It's better than hillary or bernie.

Trump looks almost unstoppable. I'd rather Dr. Carson, but he just doesn't have the numbers. Don't think he's got a shot. At least he is buddy-buddy with Trump, and could land a role in a Trump administration. Maybe even be a running mate.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Bass turd could pay off my house and I wouldn't vote for him. I'd tell him I would, and pretend I did, but I wouldn't...

Now if he by some magical act of God get the nomination... I'd have to. It's better than hillary or bernie.

I said I would consider it. I didn't say I would actually do it!

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    We lost a great Justice today, and the nastry libs post their usual hate speech with no respect for Scalia's family, or him as a human being. Vile, disgusting creatures, as usual. But Senate Majority Leader McConnell issued this statement -- not sure if it will hold. I hope that it does. But McConnell has not shown much backbone previously, so we will see:

next_pres.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    We lost a great Justice today, and the nastry libs post their usual hate speech with no respect for Scalia's family, or him as a human being. Vile, disgusting creatures, as usual. But Senate Majority Leader McConnell issued this statement -- not sure if it will hold. I hope that it does. But McConnell has not shown much backbone previously, so we will see:

next_pres.jpg

McConnell is one EPIC idiot for issuing that statement (the last part). If you want to block it for philosophical reasons SAY SO. At least I can respect that. Don't play us for fools. Americans have made their voices heard. They voted for a man to lead the nation, in all capacities associated with the office, for 8 years, not 7. Barry is entitled to put up his nomination, and the Senate is entitled to deny it, end of story.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Kut, this time I agree with you, knowing full well that he will appoint someone who wants to destroy our freedoms. I'd like to see his nominee treated the way the libs treated Bork and Thomas.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Kut, this time I agree with you, knowing full well that he will appoint someone who wants to destroy our freedoms. I'd like to see his nominee treated the way the libs treated Bork and Thomas.

:yesway:

Yes, with emphasis on Bork, preferably the day before Obama leaves office.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I support any legal means necessary to keep BHO from making an appointment. He has already done enough damage to this country, and any sane person can see that, IMHO. He should have been impeached long ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom