Not open for further replies.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    9q79twh.jpg

Classic Doublethink. It is what passes for logic among Progressives.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Watch the guy behind and just to the left of Hillary, once he realizes that he is on camera. What a hoot. He is not a Hillary supporter, but went just because she is a candidate and was at his college. You would have thought the camera guy would have seen it sooner and tightened up the shot. Probably a big lib and Hillary supporter who was so mesmerized by her that he did not see what those who are not were focusing on.

[video=youtube;Pd_QWSsYxo8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd_QWSsYxo8[/video]

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Sticker boy? Heck, I was weirded out by the faces Bill was making.

Hope Hillary doesn't have sticker boy killed.

I have been behind a camera before. I have been a bad cameraman before. I may or may not have set the shot in frame and sat back and enjoyed my soda while it filmed.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Sticker boy? Heck, I was weirded out by the faces Bill was making.

Hope Hillary doesn't have sticker boy killed.

I have been behind a camera before. I have been a bad cameraman before. I may or may not have set the shot in frame and sat back and enjoyed my soda while it filmed.

Slick willy doesn't look long for this world... He's like an animated corpse.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Slick willy doesn't look long for this world... He's like an animated corpse.

I don't think he ever released medical records like every other candidate did. Probably has some sort of STD's in his past and could have HIV for all we know. His trips to rape island with his pedophile buddy could have infected him with something bad...

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I don't think he ever released medical records like every other candidate did. Probably has some sort of STD's in his past and could have HIV for all we know. His trips to rape island with his pedophile buddy could have infected him with something bad...

Probably some truth in that. He does look bad. And very shaky.

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    Watch the guy behind and just to the left of Hillary, once he realizes that he is on camera. What a hoot. He is not a Hillary supporter, but went just because she is a candidate and was at his college. You would have thought the camera guy would have seen it sooner and tightened up the shot. Probably a big lib and Hillary supporter who was so mesmerized by her that he did not see what those who are not were focusing on.

The guy off Mrs. Clinton's left, in the gray/black sweatshirt wasn't too encouraged by what he was hearing, either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom