• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    No, that's a different image. I'll just say, it's a more "collective" image.

Is that the circle, well, insertion, where the participants form a circle and each one heads for tonsils on the neighbor to the left through that neighbor's non-speaking end?

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    You'd think so, but given their current position (which is also known as "the American Taxpayer",) they're both ready to be... how shall I say this within site rules... "taken advantage of", but also placed so that not only can they neither see what's coming nor do anything to prevent it. Oddly enough, this is also the position they want the rest of us in, except they want our hands shackled behind us as well.

Wish I could rep you for that comment! Perfect!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    CaDS-ppVIAI0J3m.jpg:large

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Bog, Greek and Cyprus bailouts. When the free treats stop, they always turn on the hand that feeds them.
    Okay, I'm starting to pick up now. I assumed it had to do with the immigration issue on which Merkel and Hitler would be pretty well opposite of each other.

Didn't notice the sign was dated 2013.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I would assume the blonde was Merkel, but I'm really not understanding the statement if that's the case.

From the Breitbart story:

Germany’s vice chancellor called on Sunday for the surging Eurosceptic political party – Alternative fur Deutschland (AfD) – to be put under observation by the government agency that tracks extremists.

Sigmar Gabriel made his announcement to the Bild newspaper on Sunday, claiming that after AfD’s leader suggested police be allowed to shoot refugees trying to enter the country, he felt it necessary for the country’s “democratic order”.

The news has sent shockwaves through German politics, perhaps due to perceived similarities to the 1933 Enabling Act, which abolished all political parties in Germany except the Nazi Party. It is also broadly reflective of attempts made by dictators across the Middle East and North Africa – a region which Chancellor Angela Merkel has become increasingly sympathetic towards in recent months...

However, Kirk's statement is also spot-on:

Bog, Greek and Cyprus bailouts. When the free treats stop, they always turn on the hand that feeds them.

2013 was when Merkel was elected for the third time, FWTIW.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I agree with the general concept, but if it would have left out "lawful right to violate you" it wouldn't need the cite. To me "legitimate" and "violate" are as subjective as "wrong". The extent to which I agree with the opinion depends on what the terms mean to me.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana

I agree with the general concept, but if it would have left out "lawful right to violate you" it wouldn't need the cite. To me "legitimate" and "violate" are as subjective as "wrong". The extent to which I agree with the opinion depends on what the terms mean to me.

It came from Political Junkie News Media. Like Jamil, I agree with the concept, and also agree that it is subject to some interpretation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom