• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So torturing a person to death is okay? Glad you cleared that up I would have never have known it was okay. I guess I'm not quite as enlightened as some.

Or you refuse to understand how stupid it is to travel to a place like N Korea in the first place. Then, to be dumb enough to steal something while there....that's Darwinian, dude.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Or you refuse to understand how stupid it is to travel to a place like N Korea in the first place. Then, to be dumb enough to steal something while there....that's Darwinian, dude.

Must be pretty smitten with that north korean minister of propaganda kitten.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You can change the subject all you want. I have no sympathy for jackasses. If an 18 year old beauty queen runs head on into a pole while texting, I don't feel sorry for her. Your false sense of sympathy is typical.

But, since you are a religious guy, let's just file this one under "God's Plan".

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You can change the subject all you want. I have no sympathy for jackasses. If an 18 year old beauty queen runs head on into a pole while texting, I don't feel sorry for her. Your false sense of sympathy is typical.

But, since you are a religious guy, let's just file this one under "God's Plan".

LOL

Again, how about the people being machined gunned trying to get the hell out of that place?

Slave labor being sent out to Siberia?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You bring up ludicrous examples and I know from reading your prior comments for the last couple of years that: you really don't give a **** about these people. It just provides fodder for your attempts to belittle others.

At least I'm honest. I don't care about an idiot that goes to N Korea, commits a crime KNOWING that it's a crime and a repressive regime, and suffers the consequences of his own actions.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    27858106_1606510659440574_2154161039659781053_n.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You bring up ludicrous examples and I know from reading your prior comments for the last couple of years that: you really don't give a **** about these people. It just provides fodder for your attempts to belittle others.

At least I'm honest. I don't care about an idiot that goes to N Korea, commits a crime KNOWING that it's a crime and a repressive regime, and suffers the consequences of his own actions.

Bull****, you clearly have me confused with someone else, I spent time studying their issue, yes I do care about them.
    Show me the comments; go on I'll wait, anybody else wants to help old Alpo out with this task feel free.
    If not you are full of what you are spewing.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010

I understand it quite well but I don't make comments that only go to inflate my own ego at the expense of someone's death. Your comment's sir, speak to your character.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I understand it quite well but I don't make comments that only go to inflate my own ego at the expense of someone's death. Your comment's sir, speak to your character.

Well, you certainly won that round. Sheesh. I feel ashamed.

OTOH, I detect a whole lot of insincerity in your alligator tears for someone you do not personally know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom