Jun 24, 2017
    Greendale
    27658103_1243599489117734_5252144316313543483_n.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

There's a legitimate complaint there. In our house (the collective America) like any family, we can be rude or talk about each other. If someone else invites you into their house (Korea), it's IMO pretty rude snub them in their own home (the collective Korean team). If he wanted to be an ass, he could have just stayed home.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    There's a legitimate complaint there. In our house (the collective America) like any family, we can be rude or talk about each other. If someone else invites you into their house (Korea), it's IMO pretty rude snub them in their own home (the collective Korean team). If he wanted to be an ass, he could have just stayed home.

Agree. Kind of a **** move on his part. I thought Pence was the classy one of the bunch too.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Agree. Kind of a **** move on his part. I thought Pence was the classy one of the bunch too.

Early onset PDS

ETA Early onset.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Early onset PDS

ETA Early onset.

You're gonna just throw Dr. Midnight under the bus because he decided to have an opinion outside of the politburo directives? I thought it was nice to see proof that some fans of this current administration don't just blindly extend loyalty to all things.
    2ecf7t1.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You're gonna just throw Dr. Midnight under the bus because he decided to have an opinion outside of the politburo directives? I thought it was nice to see proof that some fans of this current administration don't just blindly extend loyalty to all things.

What would I know I'm a troll.

ETA Early onset because it was not expected until the 2023 election cycle.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010

You do know the games are hosted in South Korea not North ? Don't quite see how he is disrespecting South Korea by not standing for North Korea.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You do know the games are hosted in South Korea not North ? Don't quite see how he is disrespecting South Korea by not standing for North Korea.

Much like the media at this moment, perhaps he is refusing to acknowledge any difference between the two. I mean, they all look alike, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom