4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    21617699_10214033820062275_5275352283539377415_n.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I post this here, not because it is inherently funny, but because it would be HILARIOUS to see what the leftist types think of this:

A couple of years ago NPR was reviewing a book (A History of the English Speaking People Since 1900, a follow up to the earlier volume written by Churchill) and in interviewing the author the smug NPR host (Is there any other kind?) said, "Should the subtitle of this book be "Hooray for white people?" and the author pointed out it's a history of English Speaking people and queried, "Why do you think only white people speak English?" It was funny hearing the NPR begin sputtering as the author explained the book focuses on India, Hong Kong, Singapore, and African Colonies......

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Leftist types? Hilarious to see what INGOtarians think of it. It's simply not pure enough.

One would think that even the INGOtarians would acknowledge that the Brits taught their lessons of inherent rights and freedom just a little too well.

As an aside, it has never ceased to amaze me that everyone I meet, everyone, would have been in the storied 3%. Everyone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom