21433021_1962345590645687_6914613441901648696_n.png.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Think about it J, did you ever hear anything good about Cheney in the time he served?

How much that you believe about him did you "learn" from the media or those who listen to the media.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Think about it J, did you ever hear anything good about Cheney in the time he served?

How much that you believe about him did you "learn" from the media or those who listen to the media.

Meh.
    Cheney is a Republican; therefore he is a racist, fascist, xenophobic, homophobic, money-grubbing misogynist who cannot ever do anything good. Just like Trump donated money for hurricane relief as a political ploy, not because he wanted to help anyone. Republican Congressmen denounced white supremacists for the same reason, not because they believe in equality. All this according to the progressives and the media (mostly the same).

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I see a lot of Ingoers who do not have anything good to say about people that the left hate, not realizing that everything negative they have ever heard about them was purported by the left and repeated by usefull idiots.

This is not to say that George Washington and Thomas Jefferson had no faults, just to say that their accomplishments outweigh, not exonerate, their foibles.

That is why I discount 99.44% of all negatives I hear about self avowed conservatives. When I see one actually betray conservative principles that is a different thing. McCain, Grammer and others that are loved by the media I have to watch closely.

BTW I give you the same benefit of the doubt. I will not listen to criticism of you, unless purple is implied.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I formed my opinions mostly from hearing him speak. That dude is nearly as authoritarian as a big 'R' Republican can get.

Since you asked, I think I have a reasonable cause to assume you like Cheney. Did you mostly assume the positive things about him because he's a member of your side?

I think we all tend to project our character favorably onto the people on our team and unfavorably against the other. Well. Unless Kut is involeved. Then we do it just to annoy him. :stickpoke:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I am rather Neutral on him. I always come to the defense of the attacked.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I post this here, not because it is inherently funny, but because it would be HILARIOUS to see what the leftist types think of this:

[video=youtube;sSnJSUU_7q0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSnJSUU_7q0&t=0s[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I post this here, not because it is inherently funny, but because it would be HILARIOUS to see what the leftist types think of this:

[video=youtube;sSnJSUU_7q0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSnJSUU_7q0&t=0s[/video]

[video=youtube;E1jf2hOkec4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1jf2hOkec4[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom