Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Good idea. Sit down, Greta, the adults are talking. Or get up against the wall, nose in the corner. You’re 16, so you’re there for 16 minutes, and if your nose comes out of the corner, time starts over.

Yes, I get what someone is insinuating she is saying; I’m choosing to turn it around.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    This is a warning found in a Gunbroker listing -

"WARNING:

WARNING: The State of California is a dangerous place. If you live there or even visit there, you WILL BE exposed to dangerous chemicals, murder, mayhem, cancer from unknown substances, foreign and third world diseases once eradicated from North America, air pollution, water pollution, social pollution, a vast epidemic of invincible ignorance, all sorts of illegal behavior, avoidable fires and mudslides, birth defects, sexual confusion, multiple brain disorders, moral bankruptcy, a variety of completely ignorant philosophical, political and religious beliefs, a multitude of sexually transmitted diseases, and a population of zombie-like residents who make up both the electorate as well as elected officials who defy all known science, by possessing the ability to exist without the use of a working brain. You will no longer possess the rights afforded to US Citizens under the Constitution of the United States. Failing to heed this warning could result in injury or serious death!"

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This is a warning found in a Gunbroker listing -

"WARNING:

WARNING: The State of California is a dangerous place. If you live there or even visit there, you WILL BE exposed to dangerous chemicals, murder, mayhem, cancer from unknown substances, foreign and third world diseases once eradicated from North America, air pollution, water pollution, social pollution, a vast epidemic of invincible ignorance, all sorts of illegal behavior, avoidable fires and mudslides, birth defects, sexual confusion, multiple brain disorders, moral bankruptcy, a variety of completely ignorant philosophical, political and religious beliefs, a multitude of sexually transmitted diseases, and a population of zombie-like residents who make up both the electorate as well as elected officials who defy all known science, by possessing the ability to exist without the use of a working brain. You will no longer possess the rights afforded to US Citizens under the Constitution of the United States. Failing to heed this warning could result in injury or serious death!"

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nonobaddog again.

All true!! :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom