Remington
    89960024_2528494624065682_8215835737858244608_o.jpg

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Unfortunately, the left will ramp this up to an impeachment level fever blaming this all on Trump. After all, Obama's right hand man Rahm Emanuel said:
    "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that [is] it's an opportunity to do things that you think you could not before."

Look at what the House did with Corona Virus Bill they tried to to slip in Abortion funding into it.
    They have no shame, no conscious, no morals. I believe there is NOTHING, and I do mean NOTHING that they won't try and do.

Orange man bad, we must sabotage any and all things Trump supports or believes in.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Today I taught my kids about Johnny Cash, Muddy Waters, B.B. King, Henry Mancini, Buddy Rich and The Mission Impossible theme to name a few.

There are certainly things more important than book learning.

Very good. Many of the most important things aren't taught in school. In addition to the ones listed in the graphic, faith, home projects/maintenance that you might be working on, etc, etc. Hopefully, the school is also doing some type of remote learning so that they won't be too impacted by the hiatus.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    OK. It's text, but it's pretty good...

u0VhcLV.jpg

It sounds even more ridiculous to people who have home schooled continually since 2003.

I had my 15 year old son install new speakers in my truck unsupervised last Saturday. I'm probably going to have him do the spark plugs next.

My 16 year old daughter wants to earn money, so she is going to learn drywall finishing starting with filling screw holes.

This is completely normal for us.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    It sounds even more ridiculous to people who have home schooled continually since 2003.

I had my 15 year old son install new speakers in my truck unsupervised last Saturday. I'm probably going to have him do the spark plugs next.

My 16 year old daughter wants to earn money, so she is going to learn drywall finishing starting with filling screw holes.

This is completely normal for us.

The longest journey starts with a single step.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom