Political funny pictures thread, part IV. Bring on the leather!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Correct. The loudest people on the left don't necessarily reflect what the rank and file more liberal people believe. What's more, while the hard leftists are loud, right-leaning pundits and media influencers are seldom interested in more moderate liberals because it's harder to foment outrage with what they say. The right LOVES to hear what the far left crazies say because it's so easily attacked. It's a straw man that the left sets up for itself that the right media people looking for views and clicks are all to willing to report upon, no matter how small a group the straw man may represent.

That being said, I fear that the current situation so polarized, so binary, so lacking in nuance, that the right and left will start identifying with the loudest voices because it's easier, and more entertaining, to do that to try to find common ground.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HoughMade again.​

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Uhhhh, so everything that is good and right, admired, and formed the foundation of this great nation... the left hates?

dontfeed

Well, it seems I can't take my own advice. This means too much to me. Yes, pretty much "everything that is good and right, admired, and formed the foundation of this great nation... the left hates."

It is obvious from what they attack (traditional societal values that have worked in the country for 200+ years, including Christianity, the Boy Scouts, straight white men, those who work for a living instead of being dependent on the government, and the list goes one) and what they promote (perversion, abolishing ICE, no borders, funding walls in other countries but not here, abortion on demand through the third trimester [NY Senate today]*, antisemitism, ignoring and trying to get rid of the US Constitution, and too many to name here.

I am convinced that the political far left has become a party of victims and the mentally ill. A very wise man explained it as follows:

Why does the left creates movements like Black Lives Matter and #MeToo, and why they attack Supreme Court nominees like Brett Kavanaugh?

“When you become a member of a victim group, you are admitting that you are a failure. But you are admitting it isn’t your fault! It’s society’s at large or the cops or capitalism or religion or something. When you become a victim, you are then signaling that you are owed. People need to give you something for all of the mistreatment that you have suffered.”

Jim Geraghty from National Review found, “The more time I spend covering politics, the more I’m convinced that a significant chunk of grassroots political activists aren’t really arguing about politics at all. These folks are actually grappling with personal psychological issues and projecting it onto the world of politics. Every problem they had with a parent is projected onto authority figures.”

Wise man again: “Now, I have said this over and over again a different way. Everybody wants their life to have meaning. Everybody wants to matter. And a lot of people feel overwhelmed, powerless, and like they don’t matter – and one of the faster ways to make yourself feel like you matter is to become a victim, member of an organized victim group.”

He said members of the left join the political system “under the aegis of your psychological problems being legitimate political issues. These people all naturally will gravitate to the left because that’s where psychological disorders primarily reside.”

I am omitting his name due to many who will discount what he says because of the phony persona the liberal media and the far left have attributed to him, over and over again for so many years that the uninformed have fallen for it. But many of you will know who he is. He speak the truth.

* We are rapidly losing our soul as a nation. "What's good is bad and what's bad is good" had has become the mission statement of the left and of mainstream media. Every good and responsible thing in this country (having children, traditional families, two-parent homes, fiscal responsibility, protecting our country, constitutional values that made us a great nation, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, etc. etc...) is being demonized, while murdering babies and shouting demeaning racist insults at white kids in front of the Lincoln Memorial is being glorified. We have fully lost our way, and the consequences will be devastating.

Last edited:

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    49897061_10218610770246502_4140874739981746176_n.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    dontfeed

Well, it seems I can't take my own advice. This means too much to me. Yes, pretty much "everything that is good and right, admired, and formed the foundation of this great nation... the left hates."

It is obvious from what they attack (traditional societal values that have worked in the country for 200+ years, including Christianity, the Boy Scouts, straight white men, those who work for a living instead of being dependent on the government, and the list goes one) and what they promote (perversion, abolishing ICE, no borders, funding walls in other countries but not here, abortion on demand through the third trimester [NY Senate today]*, antisemitism, ignoring and trying to get rid of the US Constitution, and too many to name here.

I am convinced that the political far left has become a party of victims and the mentally ill. A very wise man explained it as follows:

Why does the left creates movements like Black Lives Matter and #MeToo, and why they attack Supreme Court nominees like Brett Kavanaugh?

“When you become a member of a victim group, you are admitting that you are a failure. But you are admitting it isn’t your fault! It’s society’s at large or the cops or capitalism or religion or something. When you become a victim, you are then signaling that you are owed. People need to give you something for all of the mistreatment that you have suffered.”

Jim Geraghty from National Review found, “The more time I spend covering politics, the more I’m convinced that a significant chunk of grassroots political activists aren’t really arguing about politics at all. These folks are actually grappling with personal psychological issues and projecting it onto the world of politics. Every problem they had with a parent is projected onto authority figures.”

Wise man again: “Now, I have said this over and over again a different way. Everybody wants their life to have meaning. Everybody wants to matter. And a lot of people feel overwhelmed, powerless, and like they don’t matter – and one of the faster ways to make yourself feel like you matter is to become a victim, member of an organized victim group.”

He said members of the left join the political system “under the aegis of your psychological problems being legitimate political issues. These people all naturally will gravitate to the left because that’s where psychological disorders primarily reside.”

I am omitting his name due to many who will discount what he says because of the phony persona the liberal media and the far left have attributed to him, over and over again for so many years that the uninformed have fallen for it. But many of you will know who he is. He speak the truth.

* We are rapidly losing our soul as a nation. "What's good is bad and what's bad is good" had has become the mission statement of the left and of mainstream media. Every good and responsible thing in this country (having children, traditional families, two-parent homes, fiscal responsibility, protecting our country, constitutional values that made us a great nation, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, etc. etc...) is being demonized, while murdering babies and shouting demeaning racist insults at white kids in front of the Lincoln Memorial is being glorified. We have fully lost our way, and the consequences will be devastating.

"Traditional societal values?" What that list again?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

Golda Meir once said, "There will never be peace until they love their children more than they hate us."

Unfortunately, it seems the Democrats hate Trump more than they love the country and will allow nothing to come before their efforts to remove Trump from office.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom