Political funny pictures thread, part IV. Bring on the leather!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The notion is reciprocated.

Disappointed >>>>>>>
    11gt1fr.jpg

So you've been tracking all of my posts about David Hogg? Do tell.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Ummm.... if you care to watch. Though I know some don't want their already crafted opinions challenged...

That video clip is edited to try to make it look like the kid was being confrontational. It doesn't represent what really happened. The video on this page below shows what happened before that little clip. It shows that Nathan Phillips clearly approached the groups on his own and started wading into the group of students and right up to that one student, banging his drum in his face the whole time. That is what happened before the clip above. It also shows what happened after the edited clip above. It shows that student just wandered away from Nathan Phillips who kept banging his drum at everybody.

That edited clip above is designed, and apparently successfully, to sway the opinion of the people that are uninformed about the whole story.

You can jump ahead if you wish to about 3:45 when Nathan Philips first intentionally walks into the groups already there yelling at each other.

https://newsmaven.io/indiancountryt...ps-magayouth-and-more-_O6lTVo8M0muOgi6Foug-w/

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    That video clip is edited to try to make it look like the kid was being confrontational. It doesn't represent what really happened. The video on this page below shows what happened before that little clip. It shows that Nathan Phillips clearly approached the groups on his own and started wading into the group of students and right up to that one student, banging his drum in his face the whole time. That is what happened before the clip above. It also shows what happened after the edited clip above. It shows that student just wandered away from Nathan Phillips who kept banging his drum at everybody.

That edited clip above is designed, and apparently successfully, to sway the opinion of the people that are uninformed about the whole story.

You can jump ahead if you wish to about 3:45 when Nathan Philips first intentionally walks into the groups already there yelling at each other.

https://newsmaven.io/indiancountryt...ps-magayouth-and-more-_O6lTVo8M0muOgi6Foug-w/

Matter not, facts they do.
    red maga hat bad.
    white man bad, orange man worse.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills

There you go again with thise pesky FACTS that will just be ignored or whitewashed by the haters

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    My wife says the original video has been traced to a bot in brazil that put it out there. I haven't seen that. But even if it was, the media still ran with it without verifying and showed their true colors once again. I don't like Trump. I think he's a jerk. But the media keeps proving him right.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You mean the teenager who stood still and did and said nothing?

Damn him.

The whole thing is ridiculous. The original narrative was lies. It's abundantly clear. Time for us all to move on. The kid's not a hero, not a villain, and only a "victim" in a liberal sense of that term. I hope no one encourages him to wallow in his victimhood. The right has been getting good at that lately even though in the past it was more of a leftist thing. We should be better than that.

In terms of the events that allowed the whirlwind of lies to storm I agree!

However, what is happening to him now (and at least one person who looks like him) at the hands of the righteously indignant idiots indulging their confirmation bias in the extreme may be a different story.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Perfect target for the Left: White, Catholic, pro-life, presumably straight, from a conservative nuclear family, wearing a MAGA hat -- everything they hate embodied in a 17-year-old boy. The Left is truly evil, and desperately trying to make everything that used to admired and formed the foundation of this great country into something heinous because they hate everything that is good and right and kind and Godly. They are heathens that want no rules or morality, and are trying to force that perverse world view on all of us. It is truly a battle of good versus evil. We must not let them win.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ummm.... if you care to watch. Though I know some don't want their already crafted opinions challenged...
    Consider the possiblity that you and the author of this video are clinging to already crafted opinions. And, “since they gave him a platform”? Normally I’d have terminated the video at that point because he’s already shown himself to be ideologically possessed. But I gave you the benefit of doubt. You disappointted me. It didn’t get any more objective after that.

I mean, modern day real ass Nazi klansman is delicious and all. But you have to recognize it’s not the savory flavor of righteous indignation that makes something true or not. It’s like depriving a right-winger the the belief that Obama’s buying up all the ammo. It’s just too satisfying to allow it not to be true.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Perfect target for the Left: White, Catholic, pro-life, presumably straight, from a conservative nuclear family, wearing a MAGA hat -- everything they hate embodied in a 17-year-old boy. The Left is truly evil, and desperately trying to make everything that used to admired and formed the foundation of this great country into something heinous because they hate everything that is good and right and kind and Godly. They are heathens that want no rules or morality, and are trying to force that perverse world view on all of us. It is truly a battle of good versus evil. We must not let them win.

I wish I could rep you again, but the rep nazis won't let me. Well said.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Uhhhh, so everything that is good and right, admired, and formed the foundation of this great nation... the left hates?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom