• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I think my proposal was pretty clear. Focus on our own citizens that need it. Government isn’t the answer, but when they are actively pursuing something that will have a negative outcome for people, you tend to focus on the government.

I think that's red herring. I think you don't like illegal immigration, and found a meme that supports that, even when the two things aren't really related. I honestly don't believe that hard working black folks are being fired from the jobs so that illegal immigrants can replace them.
    When did I say blacks needed to protest and yell anything about social reforms? Why is everybody always so set on implying things that aren’t there?

That's EXACTLY what that meme says!

Black folks should be outraged that democrats care more about illegals and are aren't doing enough for blacks. What do democrats do? They implement social reform.

You posted it - did you not read and think about the message?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    ... See, it's lines like this, and you guys wonder why no one can get along.

This vague sort of backhanded insult... What did he out himself as? Who knows... but I bet it's bad!

Come on, guys. If you want to have a conversation about race and socio-economic issues... ****ing do it already. But this back-and-forth **** is tiring and boring.

Instead of calling people racist... beat them with information and facts. Answer their questions! Or don't, and drop it.

Calling each other trolls or racists or secretly outted things is just needless bickering between two people that would prefer to bash each other than have a conversation.

the only time I consider what I commented to be uncivil, if it was at all, would be post 26. After being called a racist, I think it gives me the right to call someone a troll. Other than that I feel I’ve stayed pretty civil, and asked for an explanation of statistics. Guess if I ever got them?

If you can’t see ive tried to have a discussion with him then I don’t know.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I think that's red herring. I think you don't like illegal immigration, and found a meme that supports that, even when the two things aren't really related. I honestly don't believe that hard working black folks are being fired from the jobs so that illegal immigrants can replace them.

That's EXACTLY what that meme says!

Black folks should be outraged that democrats care more about illegals and are aren't doing enough for blacks. What do democrats do? They implement social reform.

You posted it - did you not read and think about the message?

The meme never referenced protesting. It never referenced social reform. I think your drawing a conclusion to something that isn’t stated. And you honestly don’t think companies would lay off higher paid workers for cheaper illegals if they could?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If you can’t see ive tried to have a discussion with him then I don’t know.

I see you asking questions that aren't getting answers, no mistake there.

Just rather you both hash it out instead of discounting the other as not worth it. There are truly instances on INGO where people become not worth it to continue on with. Legit situations.

I don't think this is that, yet. I think there's an actual conversation to be had on this topic, especially between two people with strong feelings on it. Could even be a productive situation where we all see some good points made, some middle grounds, etc.

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    bringing this over from the other thread...

A tad bit racist, not that I would expect many to see it as such. Only proves a point I made earlier.

Excuse me, but how is this even a "tad bit racist" when it's a demonstrably accurate statement?

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

The image he used never mentioned racial superiority, for one thing...

From Jesse Lee Peterson:
    I know many qualified blacks who’ve applied for all types of jobs in Los Angeles County and weren’t hired because they don’t speak Spanish; blacks are upset about this. If blacks stood up and demanded that their elected officials do something about this issue, the problem could be solved. But they’re so angry and preoccupied with blaming the white man, they can’t see that they’re voting for their own self-destruction.

The NAACP has completely sold out blacks. It supports amnesty, and it has allowed illegals to hitch their plight to the civil-rights struggle of blacks. The shameless NAACP is also pushing the insidious lie that increased immigration is helpful to the black community.
    Members of the corrupt Congressional Black Caucus unanimously support amnesty for Hispanics and for the more than 3 million immigrants of African descent.
    Except for a handful of black conservatives like myself, Sheriff David Clarke, Larry Elder, Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell and Peter Kirsanow, there aren’t any black voices boldly speaking out about the devastating impact illegal immigration is having on black Americans.
    Democrats are giving out all kinds of taxpayer-funded goodies to seduce Hispanics and addict them, just like they did to blacks. They’re brainwashing, spoiling and dumbing them down to use them for votes. There are some decent Hispanics who don’t agree with rewarding illegals, but they’re too afraid to speak out.

Or, look at Chicago. Englewood: DUMP, Garfield Park: DUMP. But don't worry, it's a SANCTUARY CITY.

78922949.png

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I see you asking questions that aren't getting answers, no mistake there.

Just rather you both hash it out instead of discounting the other as not worth it. There are truly instances on INGO where people become not worth it to continue on with. Legit situations.

I don't think this is that, yet. I think there's an actual conversation to be had on this topic, especially between two people with strong feelings on it. Could even be a productive situation where we all see some good points made, some middle grounds, etc.

I don’t see what else I could do. I’ve asked questions, and the only response I get is about being racist, and trolling comments. What else is there to do? Continue to ask questions and get the same responses? It’s pointless. I see no reason to discuss with him if you can’t have an actual discussion. He’s already labeled me “racist” (like so many others have been labeled) so he has in his mind anything I say or any questions I ask are based on my racist views. I see no further point in continuing.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    bringing this over from the other thread...

Excuse me, but how is this even a "tad bit racist" when it's a demonstrably accurate statement?

The image he used never mentioned racial superiority, for one thing...

Or, look at Chicago. Englewood: DUMP, Garfield Park: DUMP. But don't worry, it's a SANCTUARY CITY.

78922949.png

There is nothing any politician can do, either party, to get any group as a whole out of poverty.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think he's behaving in a way that's equal to how you were. Tit-for-tat sort of thing.

I think if one of you pick yourselves off of the ground and ask civilized questions... the other would be forced to respond civilly, as well... and if they don't, they'd look bad in front of everyone else.

Probably good to be in it's own general socio-economic thread, though... to sort of reset the playing field.

If one cares to look , which most won't, you'll see I haven't responded to H87 for some time, and he's placed me "supposedly" ignore since late last month since I wasn't responding to him. Despite that, I seem to be a pretty regular focus for being on his "ignore" list, and some other member actually believed he joined simply to tag along behind the kid, nipping at heels. Did he? I know. I don't care, that's just one more in the crew... all I know, is that I tend to make it a habit to avoid such people. So he can continue to make his comments, no sweat, but don't expect me to respond to a person that I see no benefit in engaging.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Quit responding? Like post 1999 in the min Jong Un thread? Or like calling me racist in the political pictures thread? I had no desire in replying to you until you called me racist.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Now, let's talk about these pictures. While in the midst of my most recent pic dump, someone decided to post these. The first two, I get, little unrelated jabs, no skin. The third, I believe to be wholly inappropriate. It would appear that the poster is making light of killing someone... and who are we kidding, we all know it was directed at me. I'd like to know how the membership views this, because I take **** like that seriously, as I enjoy my life as much as the next person. Any possibility of meeting anyone outside this forum, unless, I already know who you are has just become something, that I would have to weigh the risks of, and typically, If avoiding something means "no risk," that's the best course of action to take.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Quit responding? Like post 1999 in the min Jong Un thread? Or like calling me racist in the political pictures thread? I had no desire in replying to you until you called me racist.

This is mot directed totally towards you Hatin. I just need to nip some of this in the bud early on.

I will suggest that if you 2 really want to dance we have a system that will keep you both off the radar screen..........PM's. Please use it for any further discussion on this topic. I would really appreciate it.

I will again and hope for the last time remind all involved in the deep political discussions we are allowed to have on Ingo.......it is a gift from the new owners. It can and will be stopped at their discretion. They do not like it. At all. Look to any of the other sites they own.......I will wait.

OK, long enough.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

I don't think it is....accurate, that is.

There is nothing any politician can do, either party, to get any group as a whole out of poverty.

What can government do to change this?

View attachment 68327
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/77-black-births-to-single-moms-49-for-hispanic-immigrants

I will acknowledge that this is correlation, not causation, but as correlation goes, it is direct- the higher the percentage of non-marital births, the lower the median income. Now, to be certain, there are stats that show that within the percentage with non-marital births, the median income is lower than those without non-marital births, so the real problem is out-of-wedlock birth.

Things like this is why I reject the notion that having politicians "pay attention to" your group would solve poverty of any such. In fact, I suspect that the more the politicians pay CLOSE attention to your group, the worse it does.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom