• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Someone will be along directly to tell us that that's not the real story, but it can't be commented on because it's under investigation. Of course we all know cameras lie.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    Ridiculous, I wasn't aware that you could resist when you unconscious. Is there a reason why they couldn't pick this guy up by the armpits and legs to carry him down?

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    Just because there is one bad apple in Las Vegas, it doesn't mean this would ever happen in Indy.

.....:wrongdoor: ****, wrong thread.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    Well I hate to say it, but it is becomeing way to common.
    Step 1: Yell stop resisting. yell it repeatedly to make it more believable.
    Step 2: Beat up the suspect.
    Step 3: Charge them with resisting arrest to cover your tracks. (if they flailed thier arms when tazed it could be assault.)

I know, not my best post. It just seems to be a trend.

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    It doesn't look good on the surface.

But gee whiz...

One of these days, real soon maybe, somebody might not take a liking to abuse like this, and perhaps they will say, "Damn the torpedoes," and just dive in regardless of the consequences and defend themselves or a loved one from getting manhandled.

Who's to say?

Certainly not me.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    WOW. not cool. i do know that when my wife worked on a ambulance they never babied the drunks, lol. she said they used as much tape in as many places as they could, and the biggest needles possible. but dragging the guy down the stairs by his arms WHILE in cuffs and dropping him on his head? come on, totally uncalled for.

if thats how they treat an unconscious person, it scares me to think of what they might do to a person who verbally provokes them.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Too bad that Max's brother or girlfriend or anyone else there couldn't take him to the hospital themselves.

Nope. Another winner among a group of winners that will continue to rely on taxpayers to cover them when they can't do for themselves.

I know a guy that was wasted and fell off a balcony in college. $700+/- ambulance ride. He paid it too. And was mad at the neighbors that called 911 because of the whole thing. Idiot, anyway.

I'm not defending the rough treatment. EMS and a gurney would have been appropriate. But it is getting pretty tiresome servicing the dregs of society. And frankly, it's pretty expensive being so PC.

Let kids that want to drink heavily wake up in their own vomit or have their families pay the medical bill for stomach pumping or whatever.
    Let cops get on with the business of helping folks that deserve it - or whatever the heck they do. ;)

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    You mean to tell me that wasn't some dead carcase they found and was removing for the general well being of the public???

Lets see how well IMPD resolves this one...:popcorn:

IUBrink

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Pretty neat how one of the police officers posted a comment telling the woman who took the video to obey traffic laws. Sue him into the dark ages.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Too bad that Max's brother or girlfriend or anyone else there couldn't take him to the hospital themselves.

Nope. Another winner among a group of winners that will continue to rely on taxpayers to cover them when they can't do for themselves.

I know a guy that was wasted and fell off a balcony in college. $700+/- ambulance ride. He paid it too. And was mad at the neighbors that called 911 because of the whole thing. Idiot, anyway.

I'm not defending the rough treatment. EMS and a gurney would have been appropriate. But it is getting pretty tiresome servicing the dregs of society. And frankly, it's pretty expensive being so PC.

Let kids that want to drink heavily wake up in their own vomit or have their families pay the medical bill for stomach pumping or whatever.
    Let cops get on with the business of helping folks that deserve it - or whatever the heck they do. ;)

hey i feel you there. im certainly not deffending the guy getting so wasted he passes out and becomes a burden on others, but thats certainly not justification for cops OR EMS to possibly injure him past what he already did to himself. "do no harm" I specifically remember that phrase even as a lowly first responder. If public servants feel inconvenienced by doing their jobs then they can pettition elected officials to change things just like I can. Im all for stiffer penalties for dumb ****s that wanna act a fool and break the law and tie up our public services on stupid **** like this. but until then, welcome to work!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    We don't know what wasn't on the tape. I want to hear IMPD's side of the story.

Looks bad, but lots of legit arrests/police interactions can look bad to someone on the outside. Wait and see.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    We don't know what wasn't on the tape. I want to hear IMPD's side of the story.

Looks bad, but lots of legit arrests/police interactions can look bad to someone on the outside. Wait and see.

i really dont think what happened before the video started should justify a guy getting drug down stairs and dropped on his face while in handcuffs. if they are too lazy or weak to pick the guy up then use the stretcher dont abuse a person who is now in your legal protection. :twocents:

Top Bottom