Police: 4 people shot and killed "execution-style" on Indy's near-west side.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I haven't been keeping up with this story, has it been confirmed to be drug related?

Lol, I don't know why I even respond to you, I will just add you to my ignore list.

Why don't you go defend the girl that gave the beat down at the park some more, it seems you go out of your way to defend race and drugs...

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    OK folks...you need to drop the drug stuff...ok?

Cara-Delevingne-hides-white-powder.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Lol, I don't know why I even respond to you, I will just add you to my ignore list.

Why don't you go defend the girl that gave the beat down at the park some more, it seems you go out of your way to defend race and drugs...

Lol, you mad bro? You're running off at the mouth about drugs, and I'm asking if this has been confirmed to be drug related. Am I wrong for asking you about this? I don't have a magic 8 ball nearly as capable as yours. As far as ignoring me, oh noes!!! Lol, im crushed, despite not really even knowing who you are.

skulhedface

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    east indy
    I haven't been keeping up with this story, has it been confirmed to be drug related?
    Not confirmed anywhere I've seen. One of the neighbors told a reporter that they were selling drugs at that house (don't recall which article/outlet) but that's more of a hearsay than confirmation.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not confirmed anywhere I've seen. One of the neighbors told a reporter that they were selling drugs at that house (don't recall which article/outlet) but that's more of a hearsay than confirmation.

Ok, well that's actually IS something. People in neighborhoods tend to know what's going on, and depending on how dangerous the area is, may be reluctant to speak up. My first thought upon seeing the mugshots were that the women were possibly prostitutes, and the guy their pimp. Which would be an attractive target to a would be robber if they were "busy."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would only say prove it is not.
    All signs and indicators point to a raid looking for drugs/money/payment for drugs.
    In light of all the other Drug related insanity happening all around us this "Appears" to be more of the same.
    What else gets people murdered wholesale in this fashion. Not much I can think of.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't entirely disagree.

That doesn't mean they were equal contributors in their death.

Perhaps more important on a larger scale, is that the current drug laws set people up for a life like this.

When you make things illegal that people want, there WILL be a black market.

When someone gets their first serious mark on their record, they have more trouble getting a job. The fact they end up in the drug trade may be their own fault, but it's the government that offers them the carrot to survive that way.

Prohibition of alcohol built one kind of criminal organization; prohibition of other drugs continues to build similar groups.

And the wait is over.......:dunno:

There will "Always" be an underground market.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ok, well that's actually IS something. People in neighborhoods tend to know what's going on, and depending on how dangerous the area is, may be reluctant to speak up. My first thought upon seeing the mugshots were that the women were possibly prostitutes, and the guy their pimp. Which would be an attractive target to a would be robber if they were "busy."

Can not dis-allow your theory but to put them down over pimp money looks to be a stretch or it is really desperate times on the street.

Prostitutes are a known pipeline for drugs. It is all related in the end.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    . if we just legalize drugs and prostitution these poor, poor people would still be alive. And we could even tax it to pay off the National Debt

:rolleyes:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    . if we just legalize drugs and prostitution these poor, poor people would still be alive. And we could even tax it to pay off the National Debt

:rolleyes:

Exactly.

They had to have been involved/implicated to be or just posing as to get whacked like that.
    I am finding it hard to be sad for these people. They walk a path known to have these endings as part of the journey and continue to play the role. They put so many around them in danger through their actions. I have heard far to often that so and so were "Good" people. That does not appear to be the case. The one female has a serious record involving a lot of bad things.
    Unless it is proven they were not involved in something very wrong I am looking at this through a set of eyes accustomed to seeing this.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Just look them up on Facebook. I was able to see enough pics to tell me the kind of people they were. I also looked up family members who were quoted in news articles and they are thuggish looking hoodrats too.

Bad things do happen to good people but a LOT more bad things happen to bad people.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just look them up on Facebook. I was able to see enough pics to tell me the kind of people they were. I also looked up family members who were quoted in news articles and they are thuggish looking hoodrats too.

Bad things do happen to good people but a LOT more bad things happen to bad people.

Be careful.
    Judging a books content by its cover........:nono:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Well given that I saw no drugs, guns, or stacks of money in any of those pics, I have a pretty fair idea what your criteria is for being "thuggish and a hoodrat," is. That some talent you have being able to discern what type of people the victims are based on a few pics.

Top Bottom