Police: 4 people shot and killed "execution-style" on Indy's near-west side.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    :popcorn:

87071-Caddyshack-gif-well-were-waiti-ZRtq.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I may be wrong, but it appears to me that quite a few people at justifying the murder (if not outright taking pleasure) of these people based on their past criminal history. Am I missing something? Did these people have outstanding warrants or something?

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I may be wrong, but it appears to me that quite a few people at justifying the murder (if not outright taking pleasure) of these people based on their past criminal history. Am I missing something? Did these people have outstanding warrants or something?

Guess what, I stay home, mind my own business, I don't consume-sell-deal in the drug trade and there is zero problems on the home front.

The drug trade is bad, if you are in it you can only assume you will be shot in the back of the head. I don't find this funny but I do find it a sad fact.

While you lay in bed thinking of these poor people that died why don't you focus on the kids and loved ones that have no control over these stupid people...

I get the Fox59 updates every night of someone shot in Indy, hard to lose sleep over someone in the drug trade that gets shot at 3am, I almost wonder why they even report it anymore, makes it hard to lose sleep over it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Guess what, I stay home, mind my own business, I don't consume-sell-deal in the drug trade and there is zero problems on the home front.

The drug trade is bad, if you are in it you can only assume you will be shot in the back of the head. I don't find this funny but I do find it a sad fact.

While you lay in bed thinking of these poor people that died why don't you focus on the kids and loved ones that have no control over these stupid people...

I haven't been keeping up with this story, has it been confirmed to be drug related?

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States

I don't entirely disagree.

That doesn't mean they were equal contributors in their death.

Perhaps more important on a larger scale, is that the current drug laws set people up for a life like this.

When you make things illegal that people want, there WILL be a black market.

When someone gets their first serious mark on their record, they have more trouble getting a job. The fact they end up in the drug trade may be their own fault, but it's the government that offers them the carrot to survive that way.

Prohibition of alcohol built one kind of criminal organization; prohibition of other drugs continues to build similar groups.

Top Bottom