• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I wouldn't mind a little weekend job at a gun range/shop, but I'm not giving up my weekends for $9/hour.

Same here.

ONE day, when my kids are "old enough", I like to think I could pick up a part time/weekend gig at a gun store / Gander / Rural King / etc for pocket money. But that may never happen.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    If they're only paying $9/hr then they're probably getting exactly what they pay for.

Actually, having been going to the Carmel location every weekend since May, I can definitely say this is not the case. I'm not making any comments about the pay, but the people at Point Blank are top notch. Never had any issues with them, they seem to know what they're talking about when I've had to engage them and they all seem friendly. That's part of the reason I picked up a membership there.

HawgdawgLS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    US
    I'm looking forward to the Point Blank in Greenwood. I went to the one in Carmel last week for the first time and I was impressed with how well lit it was as compared to some other ranges I've been to.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats Hammertime. Can't wait til it opens. So, are they going to give you a bunch of free ammo and range time to get comfortable with the new gig? Only makes sense to have the employees very experienced with the range.

Top Bottom