Plea for prayers and help. Deportation Notification for my wife.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Give Representative Jeffrey Thompson a call and email. His number is 800-382-9841 or email him at h28@iga.in.gov[FONT=arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]. He was a teacher of mine and a genuine good man......he is not your district Rep but he is a man of his word and will get your message where it needs to go.

I had a friend who had his legs amputated and government strung him out until he lost his house waiting for disability.....when the rehab kicked him out for no payment he and his wife lived in his truck. When I found out I called Jeff, within days my buddy had been approved. To this day I don't know if Jeff helped him or not......but I do know he called me back and was concerned about what was happening.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I understand how horrible this situation is for you, and I really don't mean to sound flippant. Nancy Regan taught me something that changed my life..... JUST SAY NO. That means whatever it has to mean. How hard is it for her to live with the in-laws for a while? She could live right next door and ICE wouldn't know her from 12 million (literally) other people. I am not suggesting you stop working on a lasting solution, I am suggesting some peaceful civil disobedience. NO MEANS NO.

I worked with some guys for 16 years who did fine while being illegal. There is a certain subculture that can help you immensely.

Now please, somebody rip me for putting up with illegal aliens so I can start my diatribe on how four Mexicans who barely speak anglaise are each better Americans than anyone here.

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    With all the BS about amnesty for the illegals, contact your local TV news..... You want to get politics on your side, put the spotlight on their failures. Just look at what happened with RFRA.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    With all the BS about amnesty for the illegals, contact your local TV news..... You want to get politics on your side, put the spotlight on their failures. Just look at what happened with RFRA.

This is a good idea!!

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Agreed! This is a great idea! They'll eat that up. Can't hurt to try!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Richard, do not forget to get your senators and representatives involved, too. Do not underestimate the influence they can wield with immigration authorities. And do not give up the fight, no matter how things look.

Yep...There was an Argentine Heart Doctor in Louisville that was to be deported post 9/11 and Mitch McConnell and Anne Northrup got involved pretty quick and the Doctor is still saving lives of Hoosiers and Kentuckians to this day.....Just to let you know when us Hoosiers down here get sick we head across the river ASAP....:)

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks to all of the kindness, support and prayers of everyone we have met our goal and now have enough to pay the attorney.
    We are so very, very thankful and blessed to have been touched by all of your kindness. May God bless each and everyone of you.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Sounds like things are coming along. Good luck man.......I know things sometimes probably seem overwhelming. Just remember if the Lord brings you to it, he'll see you thru it. This I honestly believe.

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    A friend of mine went through the same BS with government documents missing a t or an I and he fought it and eventually got it resolved but he had to go back to Mexico and then reapply to come back and they let him back and now he is all good again. I will send a prayer that this all resolves for you and your family as well.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    So our federal government is in the business of deporting people over minor clerical errors, leaving those affected no option other than expensive attorneys? Really?

Top Bottom