• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mshogren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Arcadia
    Gotta give Bob another big thumbs up! He took care of me on a trade toward a new Sig 1911 Ultra!

Definitely will be buying from him again!

Mark

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Looked around at the PSS area at the show today, didn't say hi/introduce myself as everybody seemed very busy and I didn't want to take valuable time away from making sales and helping customers! :)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Had a very good experience at PSS yesterday. Had been thinking about a Gen 3, Glock 23 as a complementary option to my Glock 27, as I can use the same holster, share mags from the 23 (which I already had several 23 mags for my 27), etc.

Stopped on the way home to check out the Gen 3, 23's see what they had new & used, etc and saw they had the NIB Talo Glock 23's with the large yellow dot night front sight and the blacked out rear sight with the small yellow line, with 2 mags for a good price.

I have a Glock 30, and a 21 that I have had for many years. The Glock 30 occasionally makes its way out of the safe, but the 21 had not been out in a while. So ran home and decided to take the 21 in to see if it would be worth trading as opposed to listing it in the classified. (I don't think I'll part with my 30 as that is one of my favorites).

Bob offered me a fair price for the 21, and as always has very good prices on his new Glocks.

Traded the 21, and was out the door with the new 23 in about 5 minutes.

Very good transaction.

Now I need to go shoot the 23, and start looking for an AA kit to go with it, like I have for my 27 :D.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    If Bob don't I bet he can get them for you fast. He ordered me mags for my H&K and had them in 3 days.
    I've been able to source them online for around $33/each. I'd be willing to pay more for them if I could walk out with them same-day (i.e. walk in, walk out with 3 at $45/each).

That's the main reason why I wanted to know if they had them in stock. For me, it's a speed thing. If they are going to order them, I could just do the same thing without the drive to Camby :).

doctrpt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Cope, IN
    Went in yesterday about 12:45 PM, was looking for an Advantage Arms 22LR conversion kit for my Glock 26. They had it on hand, had set one back for me with a phone call I had made. I checked it out, and watched half a dozen guns go out the door in the 15 or so minutes I had to spend there. Bought the AA kit, some ammo, and was out the door in about 25 minutes total (and that mostly was because of me browsing). I also saw something I had not ever seen before...Winchester ammo in 9X18 Makarov. Didn't need any right now, but it is good to know of another local source if I feel the need. Their price on the AA was as good as any I find online, and better than another place just a little east of there by a small margin. I will be back! Great service, friendly folks.:)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Now I need to go shoot the 23, and start looking for an AA kit to go with it, like I have for my 27 :D.

Shot the 23 today, no issues, as expected fed both FMJ and JHPs and put the empties right where they are supposed to go. Also put a bunch of lead through the AA kit on the 27 as well.

CA expat

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Store hours

I checked the web and read through a lot of this post and did not see any info about store hours. So, i apologize if it has been answered or I just missed the info, but when is this place open?

A facebook page says they open at noon and a negative review somebody wrote says they close at 6pm, but these are not entirely trustworthy. Also it doesn't give any info about what days they are open.

Thanks.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I checked the web and read through a lot of this post and did not see any info about store hours. So, i apologize if it has been answered or I just missed the info, but when is this place open?

A facebook page says they open at noon and a negative review somebody wrote says they close at 6pm, but these are not entirely trustworthy. Also it doesn't give any info about what days they are open.

Thanks.

Plainfield Shooting Supplies is open Mon-Fri 10am-7pm. Sat 10am-6pm.

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    Bradis is not in business to trade guns. You'll see for yourself when you try to work a deal. My experience with gun trading at Plainfield Shooting Supply has been much better. He doesn't mark-up the retail prices like some other stores.

KCVP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    I have two pistols in my collection so far, and I bought both of them at Plainfield Shooting Supplies. Friendly, knowledgable staff...gets you in and out.

My 1st XDM .40 I bought there used, got a great deal. Just recently purchased a new XDM 9mm, 5.25" from them and it was easy as pie and best price in the state. I will continue to make the drive from Johnson County, it's worth the trip every time.

dswilson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Shelby County
    Went in there Saturday for the first time. Friendly staff, good people. I picked up a PSA for a great price. Also got a SIG SP2022 for less than cheaper than dirts price.

Top Bottom