• ...and so much more!
  • blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    I don't shoot Steel Challenge with anything. And standing in one spot and shooting 5 pcs of steel is not what I like to call fun.

watch Max Michle set new world records this year....there is some fun to be had. 5 draws per stage,5 stages per match seems like pretty good draw practice while having fun.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    In a week to ten days I hope to announce a carbine match. Details to follow soon.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Can I shoot my pistol at the carbine match????:stickpoke:

Msd1O.jpg

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    From the April BoD meeting minutes:

PCC for USPSA, continued discussion-All with input from membership and update-After much discussion, the Area Directors are getting a much larger support base within the membership for this division than against it. The Board by consensus has decided to offer Pistol Caliber Carbine Division in USPSA for all levels of competition as an optional provisional division, giving match directors final say as to whether their matches will offer it. There will not be a National Championship Match in this division in 2016, but we hope to offer one in 2017. Implementation is scheduled for July, pending technical readiness.

I discussed this at the last meeting with the Fort Wayne Rifle and Revolver club, and it was agreed that PCC CAN be included in our matches. So once it becomes a division, provisional or otherwise, Fort Wayne will include it.

-rvb

Last edited:

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    From the April BoD meeting minutes:

I discussed this at the last meeting with the Fort Wayne Rifle and Revolver club, and it was agreed that PCC CAN be included in our matches. So once it becomes a division, provisional or otherwise, Fort Wayne will include it.

-rvb
    Ballsy move, the earth may split open and frogs fall from the sky....

I am going to run some rounds through Bill's PCC rifle tomorrow see if I like...hell I may just get that and CO gun set up grow a beard and update my 5.11 wardrobe... maybe some kind of cool shield with a skull and spear tatoo

Top Bottom