• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you be at the 2A rally on February 8th?

• Total voters
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Dont know why in the world its on a Fri.! I wanted to bring all six of my kids and wife because I think families need to represent. Seems like some people have different agendas though.
    Im getting a littlebfed up also with gun owners woorying so much about appearance and if someone gets angry in an interview and stuff. Seems to me that anger is what is needed here. Peoplevare getting killed in gun free zones and somebody put those laws in place. I think we need to go on the offensive and quit begging for permission to protect ourselves and acting scsredvto desth of what might be taken from us instead of letting whomever know it will not happen. Media asks me anything and I will tell it exactly like I see it.

The last one was on a Saturday...I would think hoping the people who make the laws see us and realize we are not a bunch of bunch of crazies running around in the woods killing every small animal that moves, but people who look and act like them and their neighbors.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    It's on a Friday because that's when the State Legislature is present in the building. What good would it do for us to show up on a Saturday when no one is there? :dunno:

If you're feeling fed up with being told to act in a manner that presents our cause in a way that doesn't alienate people, you NEED to watch this video: http://youtu.be/r7dmeOPh8aU

If that doesn't change your mind, I don't know what will.

If the media talks to you, I think you SHOULD tell them exactly like you see it.
    DO show your anger. But stick to the message. Don't bring other issues up. We need our message to reach as many people as possible, and if you start talking other issues you're going to alienate half the audience.

This issue is about the 2nd Amendment. It is not about Obama, or God, or religion, or abortions, or gay marriage, or anything else. As soon as you bring those other things up you are turning some people off. We need everyone we can get on our side.

Like he says in the video, I don't care what religion the 2nd baseman is, I just care that he can catch the ball and help my team win the game.
    And the "game" we're playing here is about the 2nd Amendment. That is all.
    I think you are wrong...it is all connected...rights are rights the Obama administration is all about protecting only the rights that fit his agenda and having armed citizens is against everything he believes in.

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Myself, my wife, and my daughter will be there. Link and video has been posted on my Facebook also.

I'm calling off work, I'm taking my daughter out of school, I will have a gun...Friday is best day for impact, not personal convenience.

Reguardless of dress, signage, lack of signage, gun, or no gun we need to stand united!

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    What does abortion have to do with the 2nd Amendment? :dunno:
    This is NOT a pro-life rally.
    Believe it or not, there are some gun owners that are pro choice.

Not to see the connection between abortion and your gun rights is to be blind, and it is a pandemic blindness in this country that must be cured. Abortion is killing, abortion is slavery, abortion is opposed to freedom, abortion fosters disrespect for life, disrespect for life fosters killing in our streets, and killing in our streets fuels the movement to attack your 2nd amendment rights. Abortion is murder, and murder is an enemy of freedom, including your freedom to keep and bear arms. That is the connection. Abortion is the enemy of gun owners.

The 1st and 2nd amendments are both under attack by the same administration. The carnage in our streets is not related to guns. The carnage in our streets is due to disrespect for life. The term pro-choice is not an accurate term. All people are pro-choice, but some choose life, while others choose death. "Pro-choice" is just a politically sugar-coated term for pro-death. As abortion is murder, it is the epitome of disrespect for life, it is the root cause of a culture that seeks death as a solution to its problems, and so it is directly responsible for the carnage in our streets. The carnage in our streets is directly related to the attacks on our 2nd amendment freedoms. The Obama administration is by far the most radical proponent of abortion ever to control the White House. Abortion kills over 1 million children per year, all very intentional killings. Yet this carnage, so the proponents say, is their “right”, and in their hypocrisy they wash their hands of any responsibility for the carnage. In their blindness they say, "if we can so something to save the life of even one child we have to try". While they target the gun rights of law-abiding people as a cure, they refuse to acknowledge that they are the ones doing the killing.

If you support abortion, then you are attacking your own right to keep and bear arms, and YES you need to re-examine your attitude, YOU are the problem. You are supporting the very mentality that wants to take your gun rights away. By supporting abortion, you negate your own freedom, as you negate the freedom of choice of the child who dies by your choice. Abortion is killing. It is opposed to freedom.

How often in past weeks have you heard it said, "I don't know what the answer to the killing is but it is not gun control"? Well, that attitude is only half-way there. No, the answer it is not gun control. But until we stop thinking that we have a "right" to murder 1 million babies a year in our own land, how in the world can we expect the same culture to rid itself of the shootings? Since abortion has been legalized, the killings have skyrocketed, and until we end abortion, the killings will continue.

Should we look at violent video games? Maybe. Should we look at the mentally ill and the insane? Maybe. But until we are willing to open our eyes and also consider the impact on our psyche as a nation of killing of 50 million babies in the United States since Roe V Wade, then we are blind to one of the most prolific epidemics of insanity in human history. Either we outlaw abortion, or you can forget about your gun rights, forget about the United States, because our future as a free nation and the rest of the free world is over.

Last edited:

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Please forgive my "laziness", but i did not want to search through .5K posts!

Are there areas around the Statehouse where we are prohibited from carrying a long gun or an OC pistol? i was thinking we would have to stay on the sidewalks at the perimeter of the property.

If somebody could point me to the post where this is covered or if somebody knows, please help.

Thanks.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Please forgive my "laziness", but i did not want to search through .5K posts!

Are there areas around the Statehouse where we are prohibited from carrying a long gun or an OC pistol? i was thinking we would have to stay on the sidewalks at the perimeter of the property.

If somebody could point me to the post where this is covered or if somebody knows, please help.

Thanks.

You can have a long gun or an ar...pointed down would be the best...you can be on the sidewalk but not the state house property.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Not to see the connection between abortion and your gun rights is to be blind, and it is a pandemic blindness in this country that must be cured. Abortion is killing, abortion is slavery, abortion is opposed to freedom, abortion fosters disrespect for life, disrespect for life fosters killing in our streets, and killing in our streets fuels the movement to attack your 2nd amendment rights. Abortion is murder, and murder is an enemy of freedom, including your freedom to keep and bear arms. That is the connection. Abortion is the enemy of gun owners.

The 1st and 2nd amendments are both under attack by the same administration. The carnage in our streets is not related to guns. The carnage in our streets is due to disrespect for life. The term pro-choice is not an accurate term. All people are pro-choice, but some choose life, while others choose death. "Pro-choice" is just a politically sugar-coated term for pro-death. As abortion is murder, it is the epitome of disrespect for life, it is the root cause of a culture that seeks death as a solution to its problems, and so it is directly responsible for the carnage in our streets. The carnage in our streets is directly related to the attacks on our 2nd amendment freedoms. The Obama administration is by far the most radical proponent of abortion ever to control the White House. Abortion kills over 1 million children per year, all very intentional killings. Yet this carnage, so the proponents say, is their “right”, and in their hypocrisy they wash their hands of any responsibility for the carnage. In their blindness they say, "if we can so something to save the life of even one child we have to try". While they target the gun rights of law-abiding people as a cure, they refuse to acknowledge that they are the ones doing the killing.

If you support abortion, then you are attacking your own right to keep and bear arms, and YES you need to re-examine your attitude, YOU are the problem. You are supporting the very mentality that wants to take your gun rights away. By supporting abortion, you negate your own freedom, as you negate the freedom of choice of the child who dies by your choice. Abortion is killing. It is opposed to freedom.

How often in past weeks have you heard it said, "I don't know what the answer to the killing is but it is not gun control"? Well, that attitude is only half-way there. No, the answer it is not gun control. But until we stop thinking that we have a "right" to murder 1 million babies a year in our own land, how in the world can we expect the same culture to rid itself of the shootings? Since abortion has been legalized, the killings have skyrocketed, and until we end abortion, the killings will continue.

Should we look at violent video games? Maybe. Should we look at the mentally ill and the insane? Maybe. But until we are willing to open our eyes and also consider the impact on our psyche as a nation of killing of 50 million babies in the United States since Roe V Wade, then we are blind to one of the most prolific epidemics of insanity in human history. Either we outlaw abortion, or you can forget about your gun rights, forget about the United States, because our future as a free nation and the rest of the free world is over.

Tried to rep you but it said no have to share some more.

IamLegend

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    All the way Southern Indiana
    I dont know how to rep but I would if I did.
    Well said and I agree 100%.
    People that think they are well aware of what this is all about are actually quite clueless imo.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Bravo!

I dont know how to rep but I would if I did.

It' easy...see the little "scales of justice" like icon to the left of the post you like? It's between the little green dot with the "online" bar and the red triangle with the exclamation mark in it. Click it and in the window that pops up, type in some comment why you're repping the post, if you're so inclined, and then click "Add to Reputation" (I think it says).

Top Bottom