• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you be at the 2A rally on February 8th?

• Total voters

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I have the entire day off now. I'd like to grab lunch with a bunch of you guys. Are there any downtown spots we could walk to and not get proned out on the floor & cuffed while getting our food? Rumor has it that City Market may not be the best place to go. :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have the entire day off now. I'd like to grab lunch with a bunch of you guys. Are there any downtown spots we could walk to and not get proned out on the floor & cuffed while getting our food? Rumor has it that City Market may not be the best place to go. :dunno:

Why would you get arrested while getting your food?
    If you happen to go to a restaurant that is not gun friendly and they ask you to leave, just leave and go somewhere else. :dunno:
    Im sure many places downtown will be glad to take the money of hundreds of people.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I know of a place to go, but I will need to see how far from the Capitol it is. It's not the biggest place, but as long as I get to eat there, I don't care if it won't fit everyone else, haha.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I would like to carry one of those evil black rifle during the event but I wont be able to buy one in time (especially with those crazy prices:rolleyes:).
    Im not sure what's the best alternative to that.:dunno:
    I saw some guys had what looked like plywood cutouts of an AR15 in some pictures from Saturday.:dunno:

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I would like to carry one of those evil black rifle during the event but I wont be able to buy one in time (especially with those crazy prices:rolleyes:).
    I saw some guys had what looked like plywood cutouts of an AR15 in some pictures from Saturday.:dunno:
    Do you have any other long guns? I think anything would be sufficient.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I could loan you one of mine. But I'm probably too far from the "pringles factory".

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oh my ... :eek:
    :scared:
    So evil I would scare myself if I carried it.And that flash hider looks even more dangerous than the gun itself. :D

:drool:

I have to keep a pipe thread protector on the flash hider, it tends to grab and tear fabrics.

I also have a standard Colt AR, no mods, looks like an old army m-16. My army brother (repeter) calls it a musket.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have to keep a pipe thread protector on the flash hider, it tends to grab and tear fabrics.

I also have a standard Colt AR, no mods, looks like an old army m-16. My army brother (repeter) calls it a musket.

On the pictures I saw from Saturday a guy had a plywood cutout of a AR or M16 that said "modern musket" on it. :yesway:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    On the pictures I saw from Saturday a guy had a plywood cutout of a AR or M16 that said "modern musket" on it. :yesway:

Well it kinda is. (I know, great grammar.)

A soldier back then carried a musket.
    Now, they carry a semi/full auto magazine fed weapon that shoots self contained cartridges.

When people bring up the nuclear bomb stuff, I tell them the average soldier does not carry one, or would get laughed at if he requested one.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My old musket.
    DonsAR15A2HBAR2.jpg

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    That's pretty sweet but im pretty sure I wont find anyone who will be willing to loan his gun to a stranger from the internet.

For a small fee, one may be persuaded to [STRIKE]loan[/STRIKE] sell you an EBG. And then buy it back from you after the event?

Just thinking out loud.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    What are my options for getting a professional (quality) looking sign printed in time for this march? I would like something that could stand up to moisture (rain or snow) and a stiff breeze so I imagine card/poster board is out. Perhaps that plastic cardboard looking stuff? I will follow up on my own locally but I figured there might be one or two on INGO with suggestions. I would like to support a pro-2A business if that is possible. I'm not sure on poster size ... I will have to transport the thing to Indy in a car but I also don't want an 8.5"x11" sign either.

Top Bottom