• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Pat Quinn does whatever puppetmaster Madigan tells him to do. These idiots just keep on speeding up the destruction of everything in the state.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If the Quinn and the State of Illinois was really smart they could easily get out of thier budget woes. Simply buy Rockriver or start their own company that builds AR's, parts and Magazines. They would have a budget surplus in 8 weeks (ok maybe longer because of Chicago)! LOL

Or make Chicago a DC and leave the rest of the state alone but that won't happen.

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    I moved here 8 years ago to get away from that stupidity and governor Blow-dry. What bothers me is the people that move here and try to bring that Chicago nonsense with them.

Hey now, just because I still root for the Cubs after living here for 6 years doesn't make me a bad person!;) But yeah, any talk about gun ownership or taxes generally makes me pretty happy to be in Indiana now.

woody24

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Westfield
    Just wish they would take another kind of risk, and open up the gun laws in Illinois, like that have in Indiana and Iowa and see what happens. Just see how much safer life may be in Illinois.

They need to elect a good 'ol country boy into office.

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    I moved here from IL and it just brought out my inner redneck, yay!

I escaped from Illinois in 2010. I'm happy to be where I don't feel like a freak for wanting to be able to protect my family!

If the Quinn and the State of Illinois was really smart they could easily get out of thier budget woes. Simply buy Rockriver or start their own company that builds AR's, parts and Magazines. They would have a budget surplus in 8 weeks (ok maybe longer because of Chicago)! LOL

Or make Chicago a DC and leave the rest of the state alone but that won't happen.

No they would buy Rockriver and the quality would go out the window. Prices would skyrocket (everyone would end up being in a union), and they would spend 10x the money they THINK they will get in.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I escaped from Illinois in 2010. I'm happy to be where I don't feel like a freak for wanting to be able to protect my family!

No they would buy Rockriver and the quality would go out the window. Prices would skyrocket (everyone would end up being in a union), and they would spend 10x the money they THINK they will get in.

I guess I should have put my text in purple! you are right they (Chicago) would run any good thing into the ground or "tear up an anvil with a wet sponge" like I always say

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    If this passes, I might be joining you in IN. It would be a crappy commute. But then again, my current commute isn't good either. It sickens me to live in a state run by this buffoon.

civicisaye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I just escaped Rhode Island, similar situation. Except you could get a permit.... If you knew the attorney general. Had to take test to get a permit to buy handguns. And no NFA but SBR. Connecticut was a little better except for the AWB. Remember when I was its the navy a buddy got arrested for " having an assault weapon in his apartment!"

templar223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    All is going to be okay, re: 681.

On an amendatory veto, the bill sponsor has the ability to pull
    the bill unilaterally if he doesn't like the amended version. In
    this case, EVEN IF Quinn had the votes to pass it as he amended it
    (and he doesn't have them), the bill is DOA as the sponsor will
    pull it.

This entire thing has been a giant dirty-tricks publicity stunt by
    Quinn.

John

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    All is going to be okay, re: 681.

On an amendatory veto, the bill sponsor has the ability to pull
    the bill unilaterally if he doesn't like the amended version. In
    this case, EVEN IF Quinn had the votes to pass it as he amended it
    (and he doesn't have them), the bill is DOA as the sponsor will
    pull it.

This entire thing has been a giant dirty-tricks publicity stunt by
    Quinn.

John

All these brain-dead libtards ever accomplish with their empty threats is a rise in gun sales.

erice1984

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    South Carolina
    If this passes, I might be joining you in IN. It would be a crappy commute. But then again, my current commute isn't good either. It sickens me to live in a state run by this buffoon.

Likewise...

I grew up in the burbs of Chicago. Frankly I don't like the place after living in Colorado and now East-Central Illinois. Once I am done with college I am moving from this place.

Top Bottom