• ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Reporting!

For those of you who may have doubted that this opportunity existed, I can affirm that it does indeed exist. See, I know a guy whose third cousin is a nurse in the emergency room of a hospital in Los Angeles, and she knows an orderly who was on duty when Richard G . . . oh, sorry.

Here's the real deal:

I went to an open hiring day yesterday (Wednesday) in the afternoon. I got to meet MadBomber for the first time in person, learned a little about the job, and completed a big stack of paperwork including a little test over how well I could follow instructions. All in all it was a nonstessful, nigh unto pleasant experience. Overall it took a little over two hours from the time I met MadBomber until I was finished with the application process.

I am now a Kelly Girl! Woo-hoo!

In addition, the Boss of Me applied online, then went for the in-person stuff on Monday. All went well for her as well.

If you don't have a job and you do have a four year degree, this is an excellent opportunity to keep your head above water while you continue your search for a permanent position. You can even work the evening shift and have your days free (or sleep late).

This is ideal timing for me since my current job has been Obamacared!

Thank you, MadBomber!

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Thanks for the plug Rhino! I'm sorry our water-boarding technician was out for the day, maybe next time:dunno:?

For anyone else still interested, we have another open-hiring day on Friday; 9am to 6pm. Just show up with your ID, a copy of your degree or transcript, and we'll hook you up. Heck, if you ask nice I may even let you sit in the same chair Rhino did!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thanks for the plug Rhino! I'm sorry our water-boarding technician was out for the day, maybe next time:dunno:?

For anyone else still interested, we have another open-hiring day on Friday; 9am to 6pm. Just show up with your ID, a copy of your degree or transcript, and we'll hook you up. Heck, if you ask nice I may even let you sit in the same chair Rhino did!

And yes, wiseguys, the chair is still intact! This is the new, more sinewy rhino!

Top Bottom