PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The 50 post rule does suck, but I also get it and how it may be used to prevent bots.
    Its actually for us to get to know you.

The classifieds are a perk of active membership at its core. Folks buy/sell here vs other sites because there is a level of trust and comfort. You have an idea who you are dealing with. Not some rando thats gonna show up and try to shank you and take your stuff or cash. Hell, I think in all of my deals only 1 lasted less than 15 minutes. There is almost always some socializing after the trade.

Heck, Ive actually shipped small items first and told the buyer to send me a money order. Because I trusted them due to their tenure here. I knew they were a respected long time member and I could trust their word. It doesnt happen often, but it has in the past.

Are there folks who just show up and pay the fee and pay to play? Sure. And those folks might not be as successful for the above reasons.

Reapingxranger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2024
    Closet of your mom’s house.
    AI calling you out.

• A standard quarter measures 0.955 inches (24.26 mm) in diameter.
    • At 400 yards (approximately 365.76 meters or 1207.76 feet), one yard (0.9144 meters or 3 feet) would appear roughly 0.14 inches (3.56 mm) tall on the horizon.
    • Using this scale, the quarter’s diameter would appear around 0.0067 inches (0.17 mm) tall, which is roughly the width of a human hair.
    In summary, from 400 yards, a quarter would appear as a tiny, almost imperceptible dot, barely distinguishable from the surrounding environment. Its actual size would be lost in the vastness of the distance.

Me....You SURE you can hit a quarter at 400 yards with iron sights? Cause I do not believe you.
    All about placing it right on the bullseye, and lots and lots of practice in hitting the bullseye.

But if you’re a betting man and got a range you’d like to meet at, I do enjoy a good range day lol

Reapingxranger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2024
    Will it be the first shot of will you just keep it up until you nick it.

Will there be an independent judge, or are you again expecting us to take you at your word?

Look I am not trying to be combative, but a lot of your posts scream keyboard commando.
    Do you have a recommendation for the independent judge? I’m open to rules and regulations

Reapingxranger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2024
    Well now I apparently need a judge and rules, this is turning very interesting. All together once I succeed, which I will, I’ll not only of proven myself, I’ll of gained the respect of new friends who will learn to appreciate my dark witty responses lol
    Better hurry. More than half of the day is gone. You are running out of daylight fast, my friend.

:)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Well now I apparently need a judge and rules, this is turning very interesting. All together once I succeed, which I will, I’ll not only of proven myself, I’ll of gained the respect of new friends who will learn to appreciate my dark witty responses lol

No changing the game, sir. YOU said you were going to the range today.

Please show your results. Thank you.

:)

Top Bottom