PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ;)

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    ;)

It was up shortly after the 50, and he's been stuck in there since.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It was up shortly after the 50, and he's been stuck in there since.

Looks like he won.

Swept through, warning all of us minions to stand down and beware that he was "blunt." :xmad:

I personally really don't mind runners. If the runners follow the rules they are good to go and I welcome them.

It is a bit annoying when runners do it while being insolent to those of us who support the platform of which they are making a gain from.

:twocents:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It's not for me
    11 years and 2 days between posts. Not sure if that is a record or not.

So what's not for you? Pineapple on pizza? (I'm on Team pineapple on pizza is worse than Satan and Bill Belichick combined. Just kidding, Bill Belichick IS Satan.) INGO in general? The 50 post rule? (yes I saw several recent posts after 11 years and 2 days and yes that raises a flag.)

Welcome back BTW. A lot has changed, a lot has stayed the same.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Looks like he won.
    I think we all won.
    Swept through, warning all of us minions to stand down and beware that he was "blunt." :xmad:

I personally really don't mind runners. If the runners follow the rules they are good to go and I welcome them.

It is a bit annoying when runners do it while being insolent to those of us who support the platform of which they are making a gain from.
    Welcome to INGO, you might need some thick skin.
    I read the thread but it didn’t stick with me where he was being so insolent, so maybe I’m off base here.

And oh yea, he’s really making a killing, just outright scalping at that price.

Herstal

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    11 years and 2 days between posts. Not sure if that is a record or not.

So what's not for you? Pineapple on pizza? (I'm on Team pineapple on pizza is worse than Satan and Bill Belichick combined. Just kidding, Bill Belichick IS Satan.) INGO in general? The 50 post rule? (yes I saw several recent posts after 11 years and 2 days and yes that raises a flag.)

Welcome back BTW. A lot has changed, a lot has stayed the same.
    The pineapple is not for me!

At one point I think I paid some money to INGO at an Indy 1500 that might have exempted me from the 50 post rule, at least however many years ago. I suspect anything like that has changed. I am thinking I'll make the Indy 1500 that's coming up in a week or so, I haven't been to the State Fairgrounds in a while and I believe they've done quite a bit of construction.

I think in part it's fear the Kamala is gonna get elected and I should probably pick up a few things before then, and partly that I just rewatched West World and again find myself looking for a true dichotomy of weapons: a cowboy action gun, and a PS90. ;)

I think my CO-AR15 account is older than this one... ;)

Top Bottom