PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    One question, and one question only.

Why’s your profile picture look like my future ex wife? And does she have a sister?

Two questions my bad.
    My avatar is a female Zebadexian named All'urra. You could also call her a Zurok, though that is considered a derogatory name for them.

Though in reality, she is a 3D character for an game/animation I concepted, sculpted, and rigged. I love that you noticed her as you have been the first to ask about her.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Seems to of lead to some good conversations with that same moderator. It’s not my fault if me being blunt offends you my friend.

Absolutely not butthurt, as stated previously I’m just blunt and speak my mind freely. That’s what forums are intended for. I also said I’d get my 50 fair and square with genuine comments, no cheating my way through. If the site fills a niche for me and becomes a regular part of my agenda, I’d be happy to donate, for the pure purpose of donating to a commodity I use, my statement is to imply I’m not going to pay a donation to a site I’d use once or twice to buy a gun and then get no use out of the site afterwards.
    K. I like all that except you are not my friend. Yet. You may be contrary enough to fit in.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Where do you draw the line on what is pizza? I mean if pineapple is acceptable to you,next it will be pickles,cheddar,and ketchup. The pineapple people are on a slippery slope to chaos and the destruction of cultural norms. Pizza can not have pineapple on it. If it does it is no longer pizza but something else.

Next you will be trying to tell us something with no wheat crust(cauliflower based crust for example),is still pizza. IT IS NOT PIZZA!

Here is where your slippery slope is leading. https://www.researchgate.net/public...ity_of_Trans-Cultural_Pizzas_andor_Philosophy
    No to pickles.

Ketchup may as well already be considered to be on it. Enough tomato product on there as it is.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Seems to of lead to some good conversations with that same moderator. It’s not my fault if me being blunt offends you my friend.

Absolutely not butthurt, as stated previously I’m just blunt and speak my mind freely. That’s what forums are intended for. I also said I’d get my 50 fair and square with genuine comments, no cheating my way through. If the site fills a niche for me and becomes a regular part of my agenda, I’d be happy to donate, for the pure purpose of donating to a commodity I use, my statement is to imply I’m not going to pay a donation to a site I’d use once or twice to buy a gun and then get no use out of the site afterwards.
    Just tread lightly. This is a carefully moderated site and if you are so blunt you are rude and causing offense, you can find yourself off the playground. (site supporter or not)

There have been quite a few folks who took the "free speech" concept too far and were shown the door.

And the classifieds are a perk for contributing members. folks buy and sell here because they are comfortable dealing with folks they have interacted with. Take the bluntness too far and you might find it harder to complete transactions here. Some folks have commented that they just wont deal in the classifieds with certain members. Whether its because they are site supporters only here for the sales, or people who they perceive as being jerks. They want to deal with people they trust and enjoy interacting with.

With that being said, welcome, and good luck.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Fond memories. MEPS is where in feel like life started for me, I had the pleasure of going back recently as I’m actively reenlisting. Snapped a photo of the new welcome Mat as it made me feel at home. (Also one of the only photos you’ll get of MEPS as after the welcome mat you go through security and are required to lock your phone up, as past that check point is considered confidential)

(Just in case anyone here doesn’t know, MEPS stands for the Military Entrance Processing Station, it’s Where all new and former soldiers go to complete their enlistment process.)
    Fond memories of MEPS. I know all those words, just never seen them in that order before. Didn't have to worry about locking up my phone at the Louisville MEPS back in the day. It was back home on the wall.

Reapingxranger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2024
    Closet of your mom’s house.
    Fond memories of MEPS. I know all those words, just never seen them in that order before. Didn't have to worry about locking up my phone at the Louisville MEPS back in the day. It was back home on the wall.
    Air Force I presume by the avatar? Or maybe Navy? MEPS is definitely a snore fest, and I’m a basket full of waivers to begin with, but I knew where that snore fest was going to lead to and couldn’t of excited me more lol.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    got this email today.

"I’m very disappointed. I’ve owned and used guns for 60 years. I’m not going to live long enough to read all the rules & POST 50 TIMES to avoid being hated on. My girlfriend thinks you are using the site because you don’t have any friends.

I want to cancel whatever status I have and encourage y’all to simplify what is an unworkable authoritarian web site.

D..."

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    fifth-element-gary-oldman.gif

60+ and a girlfriend? Commit already dude, it's all downhill from there.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    I do, bought a mountain bike last year. And if we’re talking about home owner association, I think they’re funny as hell. I spent $335k on my house and live in an HOA, I make sure I’m their absolute worst nightmare. If I’m going to work this hard to buy a house this expensive, why on gracious gods green earth would I let a bunch of Karen’s tell me I can’t hang a army flag, or that my grass lines have to be at a 45 degree angle facing east, or what color door can lead into my house (actual “violations” I’ve gotten from my HOA, little to say I’ve made sure each was met with the proper response)
    Have you ever had your carry gun stolen by a 5 year old ??

Don

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Air Force I presume by the avatar? Or maybe Navy? MEPS is definitely a snore fest, and I’m a basket full of waivers to begin with, but I knew where that snore fest was going to lead to and couldn’t of excited me more lol.
    Those would be F-15Cs from the 57th Fighter Interceptor Squadron Keflavik, Iceland. Navy Yard but the USAF intercepted all those Bears.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    got this email today.

"I’m very disappointed. I’ve owned and used guns for 60 years. I’m not going to live long enough to read all the rules & POST 50 TIMES to avoid being hated on. My girlfriend thinks you are using the site because you don’t have any friends.

I want to cancel whatever status I have and encourage y’all to simplify what is an unworkable authoritarian web site.

D..."
    Or we can just go about our business as usual. I think that was one @Cameramonkey PM'd.

Reapingxranger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2024
    Well we do know he does not follow through with the agreements he signed when he bought his house, so there is that.
    I’ve been told once or twice (or roughly in the thousands but who’s keeping a bingo board of lectures given by 1st Sergeant) that I may need to learn to follow rules more closely… maybe once or twice?

But at least I’m fun

Reapingxranger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2024
    Just a quick lunch time post...watch out for mom. She has a mean streak and carries a gun and a pool stick. She was also called a troll her first day on the forum. :shady::shady:
    Don’t forget our friend-anniversary in 4 months and 12 days. I’ll bring the pink cake with glitter as discussed, you bring the whip…

…Cream icing

Top Bottom