PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schmart

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    Alright guys (and gals), I'm feeling left out. I never seem to be able to catch the miscreants in action only finding out about them after the mess is cleaned up. Although extremely thankful for the Mods tireless efforts, I never see the fun in action! What magic site tool are you using to see the action in real time? :)
    --Rick

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Alright guys (and gals), I'm feeling left out. I never seem to be able to catch the miscreants in action only finding out about them after the mess is cleaned up. Although extremely thankful for the Mods tireless efforts, I never see the fun in action! What magic site tool are you using to see the action in real time? :)
    --Rick
    Don't have a life, so you can be on INGO most of the day.

So I've heard.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    --Rick
    Ya, to stay on the in you have to constantly monitor for miscreants.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    they used more logic when they were 2 then when teenagers
    And they listened and didn't give you an attitude that you don't know anything. lol I asked my son once how old are you when you forget everything you know? He had no answer. I was wondering because I knew everything at his age and now he is telling me I don't know anything. lol

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    --Rick
    Go act up and you can see it in real time. I guarantee it. LOL

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    --Rick
    That one yesterday was a strange one. We had a report come in about a possible runner, but this one wasn’t making a run for the classified. He was just basically arguing with everyone.

Arguing with everyone is one of the things you can do here, provided the train, doesn’t leave the track and evolve into name-calling and the like.

I could see that one coming yesterday, it was just a matter of when the line was crossed. Referring to our dysfunctional family as Nazis is a line you do not want to cross. I mean @texkev nuked him from orbit after the ban so a line was definitely crossed.

I think we’re due for an 0200 runner.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That one yesterday was a strange one. We had a report come in about a possible runner, but this one wasn’t making a run for the classified. He was just basically arguing with everyone.

Arguing with everyone is one of the things you can do here, provided the train, doesn’t leave the track and evolve into name-calling and the like.

I could see that one coming yesterday, it was just a matter of when the line was crossed. Referring to our dysfunctional family as Nazis is a line you do not want to cross. I mean @texkev nuked him from orbit after the ban so a line was definitely crossed.

I think we’re due for an 0200 runner.
    Also to add, yes, you are welcome to you opinion. It is OK if its not what the mainstream here is.

But DEAR GOD do SOMETHING else here besides argue.

Trolls are not allowed here. And IMHO it could be argued if ALL you do here is sit in the politics thread and push your unpopular opinion, you're just a troll. Have your political discussions. But also answer a gun question. Ask a gun question. Talk about how good/bad the local sportsball team of your choice is. ANYTHING else besides bickering and poking the collective bear.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Well the way I see it is when name calling is all they have. The names being called really has lost all its power. The left lives as if names hit as hard as a fist. But say you call someone a racist over and over and you know nothing about the person being called that name. And they happen to have mixed children that they will not exploit in any way. There is no real power there. Plus too many people on the internet are so quick to judge others anyway. And they know nothing about what that person is experiencing in real life at the moment. Just my 2 cents. lol

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Well the way I see it is when name calling is all they have. The names being called really has lost all its power. The left lives as if names hit as hard as a fist. But say you call someone a racist over and over and you know nothing about the person being called that name. And they happen to have mixed children that they will not exploit in any way. There is no real power there. Plus too many people on the internet are so quick to judge others anyway. And they know nothing about what that person is experiencing in real life at the moment. Just my 2 cents. lol
    Many many years ago Rush stated that you can tell a liberal because they’ll be the first to call you a name.

Oh, simpler times.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Also to add, yes, you are welcome to you opinion. It is OK if its not what the mainstream here is.

Trolls are not allowed here. And IMHO it could be argued if ALL you do here is sit in the politics thread and push your unpopular opinion, you're just a troll. Have your political discussions. But also answer a gun question. Ask a gun question. Talk about how good/bad the local sportsball team of your choice is. ANYTHING else besides bickering and poking the collective bear.
    It becomes pretty obvious what someone's intentions are that their main purpose as illustrated by their posts is to strafe the membership.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Mij

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

That guy got a “take a breath” and a “pump the brakes” yesterday.

Top Bottom