PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Taught both my kids. A little scary but both are great drivers. Son drove an ambulance for several years. They didn't want mom to do it. At all. Ever. She tailgates and doesn't even realize it. And she is a panicky passenger.
    Not tailgating, drafting, improves your fuel economy. :hehe:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Taught both my kids. A little scary but both are great drivers. Son drove an ambulance for several years. They didn't want mom to do it. At all. Ever. She tailgates and doesn't even realize it. And she is a panicky passenger.
    I taught both of mine, I don't freak out like my wife does so I had to do it.

My oldest drives a lot better in his 30s than he did in his 20s. My youngest, he drives the infamous red Honda Civic from Diamond Collision fame. I think the roof and the passengers door are original metal on that car. Only 2 of his wrecks were his fault, and one of those was my 99 Ranger.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Maybe family left him guns in a will, and he's uploading them.
    That's not a "dealer"
    When Dad passed away, he left me his extensive firearms collection. Most had been purchased during the last few years of his life and had never been fired. I kept the ones that I had used as I was growing up, along with his police service revolvers. The rest were sold and the money put into my kids college funds. They were sold off over a three month period. (Mostly to co-workers and friends)

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    taught both my boys after they learned on go karts. Made them drive around on dirt roads out the country in the truck while I read the paper. With being used to the size of the truck a regular car was like being back in the go karts.

Top Bottom