PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I like steak sauce. I like steak sauce on a well seasoned, most delicious steak on the planet. Just like I like ketchup on any fried potato of any shape or method of frying. Y’all ain’t my mama, so you can’t tell me what to do.
    No, we'll just stand next to your table like this.

1723647154853.png

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You will see folks on rare occasions wanting a FFL transfer, but not often. Some people will want to see an IN driver’s license, some want a IN license to carry a handgun. As long as you have established residency in IN and are a proper person as defined in the statute, most people will transact with you.

@Lukegjones in a free country we wouldn’t have to worry about it but here we are.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I like steak sauce. I like steak sauce on a well seasoned, most delicious steak on the planet. Just like I like ketchup on any fried potato of any shape or method of frying. Y’all ain’t my mama, so you can’t tell me what to do.
    I think I meet you as a child?
    You were the one putting ketchup on lays chips right?

I put ketchup on fried, any tatos I fry though(and things like wedges anywhere).
    Steak sauce(A1...as if there were other kinds) is great on any cut but NY Strip or porterhouse. Those I like just with some salt and pepper. Put a sirloin on my plate and you better have A1. :)

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis

I put ketchup on fried, any tatos I fry though(and things like wedges anywhere).
    Steak sauce(A1...as if there were other kinds) is great on any cut but NY Strip or porterhouse. Those I like just with some salt and pepper. Put a sirloin on my plate and you better have A1. :)
    1723655176058.png1723655224721.png

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I dislike annoying salespeople. I'm OK if 1 or 2 asks if I need help, but when the count climbs to 6 or 7
    Your BB experience is far than mine, I never can find anyone there to help me and if I’m there I probably do need help. Where the heck is that store with all those employees offering help? :dunno:

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Look behind you
    Your BB experience is far than mine, I never can find anyone there to help me and if I’m there I probably do need help. Where the heck is that store with all those employees offering help? :dunno:
    Last couple of times I went, I couldn't find an associate to save my life, but for the last decade and a half before that... JUST LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Never really cared for potato chips but when I ate them, I liked to put a little Tabasco on them, if there was no French onion dip.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Last couple of times I went, I couldn't find an associate to save my life, but for the last decade and a half before that... JUST LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE!
    Same. I tried asking one I did find a few years ago if they had CAT6 cable. He looked at me oddly and said "I do think we have cats", he may have been 18...probably not. Found it myself.
    I think they cut reliable people to save money and hired anyone who will show up,even if they spend all their time in the break room. Service there has gone way down hill. In the past I have spent some serious money Dennon amp,Bose sound system,multiple computers,printers,software,carstereo(they installed) ect. Now, I have not set foot in one in over a year. They have no one working that knows even what I do.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Same. I tried asking one I did find a few years ago if they had CAT6 cable. He looked at me oddly and said "I do think we have cats", he may have been 18...probably not. Found it myself.
    I think they cut reliable people to save money and hired anyone who will show up,even if they spend all their time in the break room. Service there has gone way down hill. In the past I have spent some serious money Dennon amp,Bose sound system,multiple computers,printers,software,carstereo(they installed) ect. Now, I have not set foot in one in over a year. They have no one working that knows even what I do.
    Sounds like my experience with Fry's Electronics towards the end.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What NO, that is @KellyinAvon every time we bring up legalizing car dealerships to be open on Sunday. He likes to go lurk around car lots when they are closed..
    I just like having one day a week I can look at cars without having polyester-clad sharks circling.

Plus, I bet the dealerships like not paying to staff 7 days per week to sell the same number of cars. Same reason we were the 50th State to have Sunday beer sales, same sales but more work hours to do it.

Top Bottom