PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Seems like there were some pent up posts. He was pretty quiet for a few days. I was starting to worry that the deadly 90+ degree weather had gotten him.
    Speaking of. I was very disappointed. Earlier in the week they said it would be around 100 end of week. All we got was high 80s low 90s. It was a bust. What a letdown. Global warming my ass.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Speaking of. I was very disappointed. Earlier in the week they said it would be around 100 end of week. All we got was high 80s low 90s. It was a bust. What a letdown. Global warming my ass.
    I was disappointed. But that could be because 1) I remember summers as a kid with NO ONE having A/C... 2) the steel mill may have affected what I call hot weather.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Thanks J....Our 4 year old AC went out yesterday, it was 94 in the house when we went to bed last night. They are coming this morning to fix it.......:runaway:

Don

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Thanks J....Our 4 year old AC went out yesterday, it was 94 in the house when we went to bed last night. They are coming this morning to fix it.......:runaway:

Don
    Oh that would suck. Really bad timing. Hopefully they have it fixed in short order.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom