PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Personally I think pineapple on pizza is fantastic. The small number of people who think otherwise probably have the palate of a 3 year old that can only live off cheerios, chicken nuggets and hotdogs.

Has the topic ever come up on this forum? I'd love to meet the jabroni who thinks otherwise....
    Okay, where is the neg rep when we need it. I had thought you were a right thinking American. As often occurs, I was wrong.

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    Personally I think pineapple on pizza is fantastic. The small number of people who think otherwise probably have the palate of a 3 year old that can only live off cheerios, chicken nuggets and hotdogs.

Has the topic ever come up on this forum? I'd love to meet the jabroni who thinks otherwise....

Technically its HAM & Pineapple --- which I prefer to Pepperoni

Pineapple pizza german.jpg

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central

SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED!!!!!!!!

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne

REPORTED! BURN THE WITCH! BURN THE WITCH!

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED!!!!!!!!
    90114.gif

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hello. I came here to sell guns and buy guns. I like guns. It is absolutely absurd that you require 50 quality posts or a donation. I don’t have that kind of money. How do you expect me to pay for my .40 ammo. I tried to be part of the community, just you kept deleting all my posts like “I like those too” and “I really like Glocks”. Count your days INGunOwners.com, this is ridiculous. All I wanted was a $400 BCA AR15.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.

I bet you like Glocks too!!!!

Don

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Uh. In these parts you are definitely in the minority. Pineaple may be good. It's not a pizza topping. Perhaps pineapple might be good when you put it on a crust with tomato sauce, cheese, and other toppings. But that makes it not a pizza. It's something else. And to some of us, it makes it :puke:

To answer your question, no. We've never discussed pineapple. This is the first time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom