• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Gangster move on the pink ear pro. I think thats his way of letting everyone know he's in a gang... The Pink Ladies.

Say-goodbye-to-the-Pink-Ladies-and-several-other-shows-702x367.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    When the Track & Field starts you will hear about this mentally ill hero.
    She is a proper female according to her birth certificate.

Nikki Hiltz, who identifies as 'non-binary transgender,' made the United States Olympic track team after winning the 1,500-meter race over the weekend.

Hiltz is a biological female who describes herself as "gender-fluid." The track athlete came out as transgender in 2021, but said her gender fluctuates daily.

Her gender "fluctuates daily" but always to female on race morning. This mental illness should not be worshiped but will be by NBC.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Well now it has happened and I feel so bad for the woman that was fighting to honor her father. It is said she got her nose broken on his first punch but unconfirmed. Glad she retired than possibly have been maimed forever but the mental part will last the rest of her life. I hope the people that foist this s*** on our young are perpetually beaten in hell…

IOC is can GTH.... and take their little mentally ill boxer with them.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    When the Track & Field starts you will hear about this mentally ill hero.
    She is a proper female according to her birth certificate.

Nikki Hiltz, who identifies as 'non-binary transgender,' made the United States Olympic track team after winning the 1,500-meter race over the weekend.

Hiltz is a biological female who describes herself as "gender-fluid." The track athlete came out as transgender in 2021, but said her gender fluctuates daily.

Her gender "fluctuates daily" but always to female on race morning. This mental illness should not be worshiped but will be by NBC.

Listen to the announcer at the end of the race in the video stumbling all over himself with the "they / their" pronoun bull**** as he attempts to play along with the fantasy of the mentally ill male.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well now it has happened and I feel so bad for the woman that was fighting to honor her father. It is said she got her nose broken on his first punch but unconfirmed. Glad she retired than possibly have been maimed forever but the mental part will last the rest of her life. I hope the people that foist this s*** on our young are perpetually beaten in hell…

Quitter

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Wait wait wait wait just a damn minute here!
    I was told this would NOT happen!
    Who told you that?

BTW. Obi Wan Kenobi...I still can't find what you dis. You are very good at your craft. I printed it out and stared at it all night.

Wife told me I might have more luck with the light on.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Well, if nothing else, I hope watching the Olympics with the kids and seeing fat butch lesbian Jesus, dangling ballsacks, women getting pulverized by men, and men pretending to be women sweeping all the medals finally radicalizes some normies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    They are only allowed to use one hand on the pistol so putting the other hand in a pocket can help stabilize the upper body and maybe help him shoot better. The chinese and South Korean guys do it too and probably a lot of others. It looks like some grab a belt loop instead.
    Yep.
    Also there is no loud noise and no spent casing ejected. No need for ear and eye protection.

Not sure what the fuss is all about. :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    He looks so much more casual than the other shooters. I think it is great.
    Just like all the sports if you have the skills you don't need all the fancy gear.

Yeah a lot of them wear those silly looking glasses that make them look like a jeweller.

shooter-glasses_1732503i.jpg

You can get the same result by closing one eye. Not sure why they need a blinder thingy ... :dunno:

Top Bottom