• ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    When I was real young I figured out French women.
    Brigitte Bardot was beautiful and HOT.
    All French women looked like BB.
    039_25511Brigitte-Bardot-Posters.jpg

Now I find out French women are ugly and have balls.

Evolution was not kind to them.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I have seen the tweet several times, only on INGO of course, because y'all are my sole exposure to social media :)
    I have also looked at the two paintings in question.
    They could prove it easily, just as I asked. If it were true there would be communications that prove the intent.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    They could prove it easily, just as I asked. If it were true there would be communications that prove the intent.
    I know better. I think you do to. People are going to believe what they want to believe. They could come up with communications and then the claim would be they were fabricated.

What concerns me more than some bunch of drag queens doing whatever is how those who claim to be Christian treat other people.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    My examples are for my prayer life alone when it comes to others, and repentance when it comes to me.
    I truly understand what you are saying and I'll add name to the list of those who do the same.

I asked because I think it can be very confusing when one says "how those who claim to be christian treat others". Personally I do my best to love the sinner but hate the sin in my daily walk, but perception is always challenge. That is why I asked for examples. Perception, even amongst the strongest christian (whatever that is), can be wildly different.

I like your answer, it's safe but pure.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    US amateurs lost 2 of the previous 4 Olympics that they competed in prior to going with pros. The last amateur team to win gold basically needed the best player ever and two other future NBA hall of famers as well as the greatest college coach ever to win gold. The last amateur team finished 3rd with several future NBA players on the rostr.
    I don't care. I don't watch the olympics.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Let’s see the trans community mock islam the same way they mock Christianity and see the inevitable outcome

Jesus is a prophet in Islam as well.

Al Jazeera's opinion page had an interesting take, IMO:

On the concept of drag:
    Men parading around as caricatures of women do not communicate love and inclusion.

When people look at minstrel shows of the past caricaturing enslaved Blacks, they immediately see there is no art to them – they are horrifically racist and insulting. But somehow, no one seems able to see how similarly insulting drag is to women.

And the religious imagery used:
    The French Catholic Church went berserk about what they saw as a parody of the Last Supper, and by extension, their entire religion. Christian conservatives in Europe and America, and even their Muslim counterparts across the world, followed suit expressing their outrage. The show was branded “blasphemous” and “an abomination”. There were calls for boycotts from Latin America to the Middle East. To so many, the expensive, poorly performed extravaganza on the Seine was an insult to everything they consider sacred.

Al Jazeera is definitely a liberal news source, mind you, more likely to side with BLM or the like in takes on western news, so I found this take on feminism vs drag even more interesting because of the source.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This is a Match of the WBT Golden Belt Series on 2022. This didn't happen in the 2024 Olympic Games.

:rolleyes:

1722444882183.png

This is a forecast of what could happen. Watch and see...

...Khelif is scheduled to compete against Italy’s Angela Carini on Thursday, and Lin is scheduled to fight against Uzbekistan’s Sitora Turdibekova on Friday...

;)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is a Match of the WBT Golden Belt Series on 2022. This didn't happen in the 2024 Olympic Games.
    What the heck difference does the fact the video is not the current Olympics? That was not what was said. The man fights a woman on Thursday if I recall correctly.

What was said was a question asking why the man was being allowed to fight women at the Olympics.

Beating women is now a spectator sport. We have never been more aware as a society of male violence against women. Why are the allowing this male to enter the boxing ring with a woman?“

Are you supporting men competing against women? You support men beating women for sport?

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfield,In
    What the heck difference does the fact the video is not the current Olympics? That was not what was said. The man fights a woman on Thursday if I recall correctly.

What was said was a question asking why the man was being allowed to fight women at the Olympics.

Beating women is now a spectator sport. We have never been more aware as a society of male violence against women. Why are the allowing this male to enter the boxing ring with a woman?“

Are you supporting men competing against women? You support men beating women for sport?
    “Why are the #Olympics allowing this male to enter the boxing ring with a woman?”

Didn’t happen in the Olympics is all I am saying….. It was posted yesterday also then deleted after a fact check

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    These women are more physical than the guys! I like the fact we have players named Swanson and Smith so I can tell my wife that after the game one can make me chicken dinner and the other an apple pie.

My wife can be pretty physical too :(

Top Bottom