OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If work stays slow today I may try and do some spraying out front. Put together my new backpack sprayer yesterday and it looks much nicer than the cheapo one I had before. Even has padding on the tank where it contacts your back, and just seems much more "solid".

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    If work stays slow today I may try and do some spraying out front. Put together my new backpack sprayer yesterday and it looks much nicer than the cheapo one I had before. Even has padding on the tank where it contacts your back, and just seems much more "solid".
    Do I remember you saying this was a Harbor Freight find?
    I like the back pack style.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Fresh Thyme has ahi tuna and swordfish steaks on sale for $9.99/lb starting today. I've got Susan talked into trying them. She liked the blackened ahi tuna I made awhile back (she just had a bite of mine) after swearing she didn't like tuna (she'd never tried it).

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Cool.
    I tried an Ortho brand, made in China, a few years ago. It was smaller, 5 or 6 liter I think.
    It leaked after second or third use and replacement O-ring sets did not fit right.
    Irritating!

Buy a respected USA brand name and they sell you Chinese garbage. Stick to what you know, Mr. Ortho!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Cool.
    I tried an Ortho brand, made in China, a few years ago. It was smaller, 5 or 6 liter I think.
    It leaked after second or third use and replacement O-ring sets did not fit right.
    Irritating!

Buy a respected USA brand name and they sell you Chinese garbage. Stick to what you know, Mr. Ortho!
    I hope this one works and holds up better. At least the nozzles are plastic, so no worries about corrosion like I had with the brass nozzles on my now defunct power sprayer.

Top Bottom