• ...and so much more!
  • tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I ordered some XS Sights R3D night sights for my Glock 43. I have several sets of these and they are my favorite night sight set for my Glocks that don't have red dots. They have a big orange front ring on the front sight and blacked out rear sight (just the tritium modules). The orange front ring really draws my eye to the front sight during the day and the night sights are very bright as well.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    My case of Fed Automatch and two bricks of Augila Target Comp arrived on the ups truck today. Packing of ammo,shipping, tracking job well done. @Target Sports USA

Ordered a few cases of American Reloadings blem primers last Tuesday morning. I got an email with tracking and was told another email once they had shipped.
    I started calling on Fri and no answer with voice mail ws also full.
    Tried to call again yesterday and today with no answer and voice mail still was full.

Sent them an internal email yesterday and low and behold my primer order was picked up this afternoon by FedEx. Did they get back to me, nope. There website says 2-3 days to ship. One shouldn't have to spend extra time like this.
    So two out of three times I've had issues with them with tracking shipping and not getting back to me.
    I'll think real hard before I send them another 500 or 1000 dollars.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Z06
    Top Bottom