OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I spent some time this morning scrubbing the grout between the tile on the kitchen floor.

It kind of goes dark rather slowly, but before you know it, YUCK!
    What happened?!?

We have sort of a restaurant rule around here. Kitchen gets mopped every night. Well, as wholesome as that sounds, it doesn't always happen. Even though the actual tile part of the house is smallish.

We're trying to prevent the advent of critter invasion. Doggie does a bang up job of crumb patrol, but that barely helps the grout.

Most of the house is carpet, which is supposed to be vacuumed every day as well. Best laid plans and all, etc.

Wife thinks I'm a Hero, kids say, "Wow, YOU did this?" (I scrubbed it with Tylex)
    Anyway, I'm proud of my effort and it looks great again.

It took me over an hour (including sanity breaks) and I want a stronger handle for my brush!

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    need more range days!

I hear ya though, I need to reorganize a lot of stuff. I don't have it neatly put away.
    Amen to range days! I have it everywhere. 5 closets, a stack of cans in a corner of the family room (plus a wooden crate of 7.62x39 just sitting on the floor, along with a case of GP11 (7.55 Swiss), an entire 4 shelf unit full out in the shed, plus another shelf full in the shed.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I spent some time this morning scrubbing the grout between the tile on the kitchen floor.

It kind of goes dark rather slowly, but before you know it, YUCK!
    What happened?!?

We have sort of a restaurant rule around here. Kitchen gets mopped every night. Well, as wholesome as that sounds, it doesn't always happen. Even though the actual tile part of the house is smallish.

We're trying to prevent the advent of critter invasion. Doggie does a bang up job of crumb patrol, but that barely helps the grout.

Most of the house is carpet, which is supposed to be vacuumed every day as well. Best laid plans and all, etc.

Wife thinks I'm a Hero, kids say, "Wow, YOU did this?" (I scrubbed it with Tylex)
    Anyway, I'm proud of my effort and it looks great again.

It took me over an hour (including sanity breaks) and I want a stronger handle for my brush!

I remember someone from corporate inspecting the local McDonald's and telling the manager "This grout wasn't black when this tile was installed"

Top Bottom