OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Seed, thats your problem!!!
    We have some nice grass in the back corner of the yard, likely from neighbors.

Rest of the yard is clover and ground cover more than anything. The occasional wild onions pop up and smell good when mowing.
    If it's green here, it qualifies as lawn and I'll mow it.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    How's Barb doing?
    Chemo today. Taking it like a champ. Out here rocking with me. From 0800 to almost 1600 at the hospital today. Saw 2 oncologist, a nutritionist, a social worker, did blood draw and labs, then chemo. Bought a Ninja blender at Sam's and got 4 pair of new glasses ordered. Full day. Time for wine.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Chemo today. Taking it like a champ. Out here rocking with me. From 0800 to almost 1600 at the hospital today. Saw 2 oncologist, a nutritionist, a social worker, did blood draw and labs, then chemo. Bought a Ninja blender at Sam's and got 4 pair of new glasses ordered. Full day. Time for wine.
    Well God bless her and you!

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Howdy stranger! Good to see ya. :)
    Evening Sir, it’s summer and time to do the work to get ready for winter. I’ve been checking in but it’s my busy time. And I don’t move as quick as I used to…so things take a bit longer.

I’ve left a few posts here and there, things will pick up after harvest and last hay put-up.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Evening Sir, it’s summer and time to do the work to get ready for winter. I’ve been checking in but it’s my busy time. And I don’t move as quick as I used to…so things take a bit longer.

I’ve left a few posts here and there, things will pick up after harvest and last hay put-up.
    Understood! Is this lack of rain affecting you? I think you northerners have had more than we have the last couple of rains.

Top Bottom